10.6

"I told you, you were gonna regret not listening to me." Daniel said with a smirk as he looked down at me.

"Well I didn't care cause we were in a rush Dani." I said as I shivered.

"You're lucky I love you." He said as he began to take off his hoodie and hand it to me, him just now being in a regular long sleeve tee.

"Thank you but why complain if you already have a long sleeve!" I said as I pulled it over my head.

"Because." He said followed by a laugh.

It was now mid December, almost a month going by since everything happened. Fans at first didn't like the idea of me and Zach, but as time went on they became understanding with what happened and why it did. But because of the boys having more freedom now since they dropped Randy, they love to party more. I stay away from drinking since what happened last time, so Daniel doesn't drink either and keeps me company even though I tell him it's fine. Ever since that night, I still get weird vibes from Luna, but it's whatever. 

Daniel and I were out gift shopping for everyone's Christmas presents right now, and we've been out since nine in the morning. The only people I have gifts for is Jack, Christina and Daniel, I got his when I went out with Jack two days ago.

"Here, this can be our last store for today." Daniel said as he pointed up ahead of us. "It's lucky that we haven't been stopped by fans yet."

"You're gonna jinx us." I said as we walked into the store, playfully rolling my eyes.

Right now Daniel was focused on getting Corbyn his present, since he said it was hard for him to find his taste and style. It was true, even Christina had a little bit of trouble and they have been dating for years.

"You'd think he like these?" Daniel said as he held up a pair of shoes.

"Those are definitely the ones." I said, knowing he would love them.

Daniel smiled wide as he went to go ask for his size to a person working there. I grab my phone from my pocket and click on our group chat just as I hear someone behind me.

"Hey, you're Leigh Frantzich right? Jonah's sister?"

I turn around to see two girls standing behind me, looking like they were maybe Zach's age. I looked down at her friend's hoodie, it was the Why Don't We merch.

"Yeah, I am." I said with a smile.

"I fucking told you!" The girl said as she shoved her friends shoulder. "Anyways are any of the boys here with you?"

"Yeah um-"

"Babe- oh hey guys." Daniel said, already receiving a hug from both of the girls.

"Can we take a picture with you?" One of the girls squealed, making Daniel chuckled as he said yes.

They took their selfies with him and took a step back. "I just wanted to say that I loved both of your YouTube videos, I can't imagine how you felt during all of that." One girl said, sounding like she actually meant it.

"Aw thank you." I said as I smiled appeared on my face.

"You're welcome. Also the reason we mainly came in here is to tell you that Fletcher guy from Hollywood Fix is outside the place, waiting for you."

Daniel pressed his lips together as he slowly shook his head, "Thank you guys."

After that, the two girls left the store and I could tell Daniel was agitated, "What's wrong?"

"I just don't wanna talk to the media, when I do I always let things slip. Plus I just wanted to enjoy today with you." He said as he payed for the shoes at the counter.