1.8

"Okay Jo, I'll see you in three day." I said as i hugged him at the airport lobby.

The boys and I decided that since we don't have anything planned for the month of June, we would all go back to our home towns. We would spend two weeks there with our families, and then after the biys would start up the rest of their tour 3 days after we get back. I planned on going with Daniel for the first three days, then flying to Minnesota and spend time with mine for the remainder of the time.

"Alright, be careful and remember I love you." Jonah said as he hugged me.

Corbyn and Zach flight has already left, Jonah and Jack were leaving in about an hour.

"Daniel I swear if I find out things go on between you and my sister I-"

"Will beat my ass, I know I know. You act like we haven't been through this a hundreds of times."

Jonah smiled. I looked up and Dani and saw him grin, "But do I listen those hundreds of times? Ummm no." He said as he grabbed my by my waist and pulled me in. I laughed as we started to walk away from Jack and Jonah.

"See you in three days Jo!"

Once our plane landed and we got our bags, we ordered and uber and we're on the way to Daniel old home.

"So whats your plan while you're here?" I asked him.

"Probably go to some of the little restaurants I've been missing, catch up with some old friends. And for sure hang out with Angie."

Angi. Angelina. Daniel's childhood best friend, and his still till this day best friend. Now I understood what Daniel feels when I talk about Jack. But I refuse to be the jealous girlfriend, I will never become that girl.

"We're here." Daniel said as he smiled and payed the uber. We got out of the car and grabbed our luggage, walking up the the front pouch and the door swings open. Anna is the first one to come out. here squealing and running over to us. Daniel opens his arms but she runs to me, almost taking the both of us down to the floor.

"Well nice to see you too sis." Hs said sarcastically as he hugged Tyler.

"I missed you!" Anna said as she went to hug Daniel, pulling away from me. "My favorite couple."

"It's so nice to see you two again!" Daneil mom said as she hugged the boys of us.

"I missed you mom." Daniel said as he squeezed her tightly.

"I missed you too Mrs.Seavey." I said with a smile.

"Aw sweetie I told you, you can call me Keri." She said as she touched my shoulder.

"Oh I know I just feel more comfortable with Mrs.Seavey."

"Okay darling, now let's go inside."

All of us walked inside. Daniel and I walked to Daniel old room and opened the door. It was like Daniel got smacked with old memories as soon as he opened it.

"It feels so good to be back." Hs said as he put his bags down and went over to his bed sitting on it.

Daniel phone buzzed and he groaned as he fell back onto his bed. "It's the first day here and the team already wants us to have a group facetime meeting."

"Really? What's it for?" I asked as I sat down next to him.

"Apperently we might get a new outfit choreographer and we need to meet her together before we all decide. The call is in 5 minutes."

"Well then I'll let you be, I'll go to Anna room and just hang out with her." I said as I stood up.

"Okay, this call shouldn't take long. Love you."

"I love you too."

It's been an hour since I left Daniel room. I decided to go check up in on his to see of the meeting was still going on. As soon as i walked in, Daniel was about to log off the computer. It was only him, Zach and Jack left on the call.

"Hey Leigh!" Both Jack and Zach said at the same time.

"I smiled and went next to Daniel, "hey boys, how was the meeting?"

"It was really good, the girl is definitely going to get hired." Zach said.

A girl? I thought to myself.

"Yeah she's really cool and awesome, you'll love her." Daniel said as he faced me.

"Well I hope I am."

"Hey L, can we facetime right now on our phones?" Jack asked.

I looked at Daniel and he nodded him head. "Yeah for sure, call me right now then."

"Okay! Bye guys, I'll see you soon." Jack said as he logged off, Zach shortly following.

My phone buzzed as it was Jack going to facetime me. "I'm going to go downstairs, take the time you need." Daniel said as he stood up and kissed my forehead, walking out.

I softly smiled and answered the call, missing Jack smile as he popped up onto the screen.

Liked by Jackaverymusic, Keriseavey, Imryanherron and 212,826 others

Leighjade It's been one day without seeing him and he's already complaining

comments are disabled

Avani-19
the boys new outfit choreographer and helps with zack and his photography

Avani-19the boys new outfit choreographer and helps with zack and his photography