3.5

Jack POV

"Damn." Mercedes said as she looked at me with a shocked facial expression.

We were back in Jonah's apartment because we knew we weren't able to help Leigh. Daniel left and went who knows where, while Corbyn, Jonah, Mercedes and I are all here.

The door swung open and a smiling Zach walked in, "What did I miss?" He asked looking confused.

"Daniel and Leigh got into an argument and she just exploded." I said as I focused back on Mercedes.

"So what happened after he said that and left?" She questioned.

"Wait what?" Zach said as he walked over to us.

I sighed and rubbed my face, "Leigh is in her room and we are giving her some space to cool off, it's for the best. Right now we are telling Mercedes about what happened a month into her relationship with Daniel."

"So I was right?" Zach said as he looked at me.

"What?" I questioned him but then he just ran out of the room.

I shook it off and went back to go answer her question. "Leigh chased after him, and let me tell you that it was the first time and only time I have seen him so hurt but angry too. She had to grab him arm and use her body weight so that he would stop walking down the hall. He continued to threaten me and call my names that I didn't even know that was in his vocabulary, but I didn't let it get to me." I then looked at Jonah, "See I felt so bad after I said that "I wouldn't want his seconds." I knew that hurt the both of them so I just decided that I would saty out of it after she chased him down. If I even spoke to him he would just become more angry."

"So then what happened?"

"After he was done yelling at her and went to walk away, she kissed him and she said "I love you." She went on about how she could never do such a thing and that how I would never do that either, we are like brothers to each other is what she told him. All emotions ran in his brain and he said I love you back to her, and as soon as he did he broke down crying as he hugged her. He felt that, but so did she and I even did too, so we all just decided to push it behind us. Of course I said sorry to him and we talked it out, but until today, we haven't brought it up since."

"That's a lot to process." She said as she rubbed her forehead.

"Yeah, we know, and that's why we never bring it up because it is a ruff spot for all of us." Jonah said.

"I get that but here me out, it's not good to hold in all of those emotions, especially for Leigh you know? I know she has been through a lot and I probably don't even know all of it."

"Yeah I don't think you do." Corbyn said.

"And I'm okay with that for right now, because I only want to find out from here. Hearing this from you guys made me feel like I invaded her privacy but I'm really glad I know too." 

"Yeah, no more secrets." I said as I looked at the boys and back at her.

"Speaking of, I didn't know when the right time was going to come but Christina is coming to visit." Corbyn said nervously. "Surprise..."

Zach POV

I spent the afternoon catching up with Vienne, and honestly it went really well. She told me that she played varsity soccer all four years of highschool, graduated in top ten of her class, and is now going to her dream school. Before I moved away, I even knew she wanted to go to University of California. Before my move we would always say that she would come down here and we would see each other some day, I think we just said that to comfort ourselves but now it was actually becoming true.