5.7

Today was an off day for the boys, and we didn't know if we wanted to relax or go out. Last night Avani and I shared a room in the hotel, it's usually me and Daniel but we all know why that didn't happen. Although I was going to share with Jack or Zach, but since everything happened Jonah doesn't really approve any of it, which is fair I guess.

"Are the boys up?" Avani asked me as she went into the restroom.

"I texted Jonah and Jack, Jo said Zach was still sleeping and Jack said Daniel was awake. I haven't heard anything from Corbyn and Christina though." I said as I picked up my clothes out of my bag and started to change.

"I remember last night that the two of them wanted to go out and get breakfast so I'm gonna guess they are up." Avani said through the door.

Then my phone buzzed.

The mains

Jo- who's all up?

Me- I am

Jacky<3- same

Seavey- me

Corbs- Christina and I are

Jo- give me a second

Me- ?

Zachary Dean- I am now cause of Jonah

Jo- I hit him with a pillow:)

Seavey- ofc, so whats the plan

Me- how about we go get breakfast first, I'm starving and so is avani

Corbs- same with me and chris

Jacky<3- I can always eat

Me- we know

Zachary Dean- ^^^

Seavey- okay breakfast it is, can everyone meet at the bus in ten?

Zachary Dean- you really think it takes me ten minutes to look this good ? I need like 30

Jo- ten minutes it is

"We're meeting at the bus in ten!" I said to Avani who was walking out of the restroom.

"Sounds good."

After we finished getting dressed, we grabbed our things and started to head down to the bus. We ended up riding the elevator down with Corbyn and Christina because we ran into them in the hallway.

Once we were all on the bus, Zach went to the back to finish getting dressed while we all decided where we should eat. Once we chose a place and started to drive, I went to the back room with Jack so we could relax and talk.

"Knock knock Zach." Jack said as he opened the sliding door to reveal Zach just finishing getting dressed.

"What's up?"

"Nothing actually, we just wanted to come and chill back here." I said as I sat down on the couch.

"Okay, fine with me."

Jack and I had multiple random conversations and Zach would chime in here and there.

"If I were to punch myself, am I weak or strong?" Zach asked as he made a fist and looked at it.