1.5

there are going to be a lot of pictures in this chapter:)

"LEIGH WAKE UP!" Is all I hear as my door slams open. I jolt straight up, scared as I here someone yell at me.

"HURRY DANIEL HURT HIMSELF WHILE SURFING!" I then noticed it was Zach eying but I had no time to think. I threw the covers to the floor and rushed out of the room which led to the main living room and connections kitchen. As soon I get there I see the five boys dressed in their black show suits, and Daniel perfectly fine.

The four boys were humming while Jack stummed his guitar. Daniel was in the middle while he was folding a bouquet of yellow roses, my favorite.

I put a hand to my heart, which was beating out of my chest. I had too many emotions to feel but then I smiled and walked to Daniel.

"Happy eleven months my love." He said as he leaned over and kissed my lips.

I kissed him back and excepted the roses, "Happy eleven Seavey. But next time don't scare me like that." I said as I laughed a little and poked his chest.

"It was the only way I could get Zach to put his suit on." He said smiling.

"Its true." Zach said as he nodded his hand, smiling.

"So what's our plan for today?" I asked him while smiling.

"That's a secret, all I need you to do is get dressed and meet me at the front of the house in thirty."

"Okay Seavey." I said as I smiled and walked back to the room.

I did my hair and quickly applied a little but if makeup. I put on a basic dress and grabbed my sandels, putting them on too.

I walk out of the room and to the front door, where I see Daniel

I walk out of the room and to the front door, where I see Daniel. He was dressed up in a jean jacket, a black off-white shirt underneath and black pants.

"You ready?" I asked.

"I was born ready." He said while having a huge smile on his face.

"By you two! Have fun!!!" Jack said from the couch.

"But not too much!" Jonah said as he pointed a finger at Daniel.

We both laughed and walked out of the house, I looked up at Daniel, "Where too first?"

"That's a surprise, just get in the car and you'll see." He said as he opened my passenger door.

"Thank you." I said as I smiled at him, kissed his cheek and got into the car.

The first stop was a small but very cute little hut off the shore. There were flowers surrounding it all and there were even little wooden bench swings.

"Aw Dani this is so cute." I said with a big smile on my face.

"Well this is only the beginning."