10.8

Three days ago

"Jackkkkk."

"Leighhhhh." Jack said, mocking me in a high pitch tone.

"I don't want to say it again, you're going to Colorado."

The boys were doing their annual snowboarding trip they always go on every year, going to Aspen Colorado for a week. Since the fight happened, two days ago, Jack has non stop been saying that he wasn't going to go anymore.

"Noooo, I don't even wanna go anyways." Jack said as he fell on my bed face first. I put my foot on his side and try to shove him off, but he doesn't budge and only lets out a groan.

"Jack, you're telling me that you don't wanna go to Colorado, where is snows, and snowboard. Something that you love doing and talk about half to time."

"Correct." He muffled as he faced was buried into my sheets.

"Bullshit."

"Leigh just please let me stay with you!" He said as he pulled himself up and sat across from me. "Today is the first day you stopped crying which is a good thing but I know about your episodes. Just let me please stay and help you Leigh, please."

Two days ago

"Jack what is this?" I asked as I walked out of my room to see his suitcase by the kitchen opened and clothes everywhere, while he just sits on the couch calmly.

He looks at me, then and the suitcase, then back at me. "Woahhhh, who did THAT? Leigh I think we have ghosts." He said as he stood up. "Well guess that's a sign that I don't go I guess."

"Not that easy Avery." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm happy to finally see you out of bed." He said, trying to change the subject but he was right. The day the fight happened I stayed in bed and cried in Jack's arms. the second day was either spent by me crying, having panic attacks, or sleeping. All I ate was a sandwich Jack made me, but I threw that up as soon as it went down. Yesterday was a bit better, but it was starting to become difficult to avoid the other boys. I also got to see Christina but it wasn't for that long.

Yesterday

"It's nor fair Leigh." Jack said as he wrapped his arms tighter around me.

I just got done with calming myself down, Jack helping too, when he brought up Colorado again. "Jack we've been through this."

"But it's not! How come Zach can stay home with you but I can't!"

I shook my head, "Zach's doesn't feel good plus all of you boys know he really can't keep up with you guys. You and Jonah are the most skilled in snowboarding, and Zach would need training wheels."

Jack giggled as he sat up and looked at me, staring into my eyes. "Yes?'"

"If I do go, not saying I am, will you call and text every second of the day?"