1.9

Jonah POV
Yesterday was the day that I caught up with one of my old middle school friend, Merecedes. We were best friends growing up together but we sort of lost touch when I joined the band. Sure we would randomly reach out to each other but it seemed like we never had the time to actually have a long conversation. When I saw her yesterday, we clicked back immediately and I started to realize why I liked her back in highschool, and maybe those feelings were coming back again.

We even talked about her coming down to LA for some time when we get to have another break. I know i would have to check in with the boys but I just asked without even thinking. And of course she said yes.

But that wasn't something I needed to focus on at this very moment, Leigh was about to get home and see her whole entire family again, since it's been such a long time.

"Hey I'm home!" Leigh said as she entered the door, all of us already standing there.

We all yelled and engulfed in one big family hug, something we haven't done in about a year. It felt so nice to do this, everyone was loving each other and its like everything was back to normal. But it wasn't, cause I knew I would have to break the recent drama to Leigh.

"Hey um Jade can we go up to my room for a second?" I asked her nervously but tried to hide it.

"We're going to go pick up some dinner you guys, be safe." Our mom said as everyone started to leave the house

"O-okay then." Leigh said as she watched everyone leave the house and then she turned back to me.

"Sure." She said as she started walking to my room and the other end of the house. Once we were in my room I closed the door and locked it.

I asked everyone to leave cause I knew she wouldn't show her emotions especially with our two little sisters in the house. She wants to be seen as a strong person, so she would of his her emotions.

"What's up?" She asked as she sat on my bed.

"Have you been on social media recently? Or have you been on your phone at all?" I asked her.

She gave me a confused looked, "When the plane landed I was going to turn my phone back on but it died. Speaking of, do you have a charger?"

I sighed, I'm glad she would be hearing it from me first rather then the public. Who knows, maybe Daniel already tried to blow up her phone. I reach on my nightstand and grab her phone, connecting it and setting it back down.

"Leigh listen-"

"Oh no, what's wrong now?" She said as she could tell I was worried.

I looked down, afraid to see how she would react.

"Jonah you're scaring me, please tell me."

Maybe it isn't as bad as it seems, but I still haven't talked to Daniel cause I even ignored all his calls too.

I pulled out my phone and unlocked it. I went to my camera roll and to where my screenshots were. I clicked on the photo and slowly turned my phone to Leigh. She leaned in close then snatched the phone away from me, her mouth dropping open.

 She leaned in close then snatched the phone away from me, her mouth dropping open

Before I could reach back, Leigh went straight to twitter.

I found out that Daniel took this picture!

Angi is naked IN THE SAME ROOM AS DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY!

what the actual fuck

do you think @leighjade knows?

did he cheat for the SECOND time???

Leigh and Jonah have said nothing

JACK ITS FINALLY YOUR TURN TO GET THE GIRL

so what's his body count now?

"Leigh don't keep looking, its only going to make it worse!" I said as i reached for my phone but she stood up and backed away.

Then she went to the Instagram drama stories. Each one filling up with the same picture. She went to her own tags, and all she saw was Angi.

Then I heard a text message go off, I yanked my phone out of my sisted hands and looked at it.

Daniel bro please answer me! its not what it looks like!!!

"Why is this happening to me again!?" Leigh questioned herself.

"Am I just not a good enough girlfriend for anyone?" She said as she paced the room.

"Leigh you're going to throw yourself into a panic attack." I said as I went up to her.

"WHY WOULD HE CHEAT JONAH!" She said as tears started to fall.

"I HATE HIM!" She screamed as she started to tug on the hoodie collar.

She started to breathe quicker, and began to scratch her neck, something she always used to do during her panic attacks.

"I-I can't...breathe." She said as she tried to pull off her hoodie.

I took off her hoodie and I held her in my arms, us both going down to the floor.

"Why did he do this?" She said as she sobbed into my chest.

"Shhh, don't question everything, just relax." I said in a calm voice. I didn't want her to freak herself out again.

I brushed the hairs out of her face and continued to hold her, she was shaking in my arms because of how hard she was crying. Seeing her like this killed me on the inside.

On the opposite side of the floor I saw my phone glow, I looked over and saw Daniel was calling me again. Leigh began to crawl out of my arms but I grabbed her, "Are you sure you want to listen to him?"

She shook her head no but continued, "Even if I don't want to listen to him, I need to hear what he has to say." She said as she grabbed the phone and gave it to me.

I hesitated before I answered, "What Daniel?"

"Dude please know that wasn't me! Yes she is at my house but I didn't take the photo! How could even fans knew I took it if they weren't even there dude!"

He did have a point, I looked back at Leigh who was trying to hold herself together.

"Her and Anna were just having a small photoshoot and that's what the fans don't know! I told her not to post it for that exact reason but she did! She then took it down because everyone started to attack us three."

"This better not be some bullshit excuse." I said blankly.

"IT'S NOT! I love your sister with my whole heart, I promised her I would ever do such a thing.

I looked down at Leigh and she was looking at her hand. That's when I noticed a small diamond ring on her finger, a promise ring. I aighed to myself and focused back to Daniel.

"Is she there with you? Her calls are going straight to voice-mail and she isn't answering my texts."

Leigh shook her head no, she didn't want to talk and I get that.

"She doesn't wanna talk with you right now Daniel."

"Okay, not right now but I need too. I'm going to fix this Jonah, I promise."

"You damn straight you are." I said as I hung up and put my phone down, and as soon as I did, Leigh cried again.