2.6

(You guys should listen to Unbelievable before, during, or after this chapter. Really adds to the book and you'll see why)

I couldn't sleep at all tonight. Everyone was already passed out in their bunks, while I just sat their quietly watching the time go by on my phone.

I look up at the small cubby that I have in my bunk, I reached and grabbed Daniel's present. So many thoughts ran through my mind.

This gift is so stupid.
What if he doesn't like it?
What happens if his gift is way more extreme then mine?
Does this make me a bad girlfriend?

I put the gift back in the cubby and grabbed my phone looking at the time.

12:00am

I smiled to myself, knowing that I just hit one year of dating the best guy ever.

I slowly open up the curtain and crawl out of the bunk bed. I place my feet gently on the floor then I bend down, opening the curtain of Daniels bed that was across from mine but on the lower level.

"Dani, are you awake?" I asked every quietly.

I saw him smile gently as he kept his eyes close. He scooted over and lifted up the blanket so that I could get in. I crawled in and closed the curtain back up, snuggling up to him and looking at him.

He slowly opened his eyes and kissed my forehead. He grabbed his phone and turned it on, squinting from the brightness. He smiled big and set his phone back down.

"Happy one year my love." He said as he hugged me tightly.

"Happy one year Daniel James Seavey."

Today the boys song, Unbelievable, dropped. And everytime a new song drops they add it on to their performing set song list. I was really excited to hear it since for some reason they never let me.

And also today, the boys were performing in Texas. We got here around 4 in the morning but we didn't get to the venue until 11. Since we got here so late, Daniel and I barely had any time to ourselves to actually go out somewhere.

Once we were all finished getting dressed we went through the same process again. Avani was going to go inside with the crew to choose some outfits while the boys went over to the fans who already showed up.

"Hey Dani do you th-" but then I was cut off.

"Sorry to interrupt but can I steal Daniel for a second?" Avani asked me cause I was talking to him.

"Oh, um sure. I'll go with Jack." I said to them as I walked out of the bus.

Now it was just Avani and Daniel left on the bus. I trusted Daniel, of course I did, but something felt off.

I walked over to Jack who were taking photos with some fans.

"Oh my God hi Leigh!" One girl yelled at me as she leaned over the bars.

I smiled and waved at her, "hi!" I stood next to Jack who smiled at me.

"I'm so happy for you and Daniel!" Another girl said. "Congrats on one year!"

I always forget that the fans know everything. "Aw thank you!"

"So what did you get him?" Another fan asked.

"Oh that's a surprise, haven't given it to him yet but you'll see soon."

And then the fans screamed louder. I turned around and saw Daniel running in our direction. He came up to me and slipped an arm around my waist, smiling at the fans while laughing. Seeing him this happy always made my heart melt.