8.5

Today was finally the day. My brother, best friend and all the people who mean the absolute most to me are finally coming home. It's been more then a week, almost two, of me leaving them in Asia.

When I came home, I spent most of my time with either Levi and Kylar. Randy would check up here and there because I wasn't posting Kylar enough. Daniel is still are good with this because he knows the truth, but the others are still confused. I even had a long facetime call with Daniel one day, us talking about the situation and what we can do about it.

Flashback

"Leigh this whole thing still makes me feel bad."

"I know, but I've been through worse."

He sighed as he rubbed his face, "See that's the problem, you shouldn't even be able to say that cause you don't deserve it. Look, tonight the boys and I are gonna talk about Randy. I'm not gonna bring up Kekoa, but it's finally time to get another manager, and speak up about your story. All of it."

Flashback over

Daniel was right. I was now tired of being forced to keep quiet. How I was pinned to be the bad guy in my relationship with Dylan. My life back in London that I'm not allowed to talk about. How I apperently ended Kaylee and Daniel's relationship. Me and Zach being forced to post all those photos and make those comments. My finsta.

I'm still determined to figure out who did it too. My bet was on Kaylee, until photos I recently posted got exposed too.

The fans pinned me to be the bad guy, the slut. I can't even have a friendship with Levi just because he's a guy. Luna ended up exposing that he spent the night after the concert and I got attacked, again. Levi even ended up going live and explaining why he did what he did. He was to drugged up to drive home, it was midnight also. He even slept on the couch because he respected my space.

Once I finally got to the airport I only seemed to get even more nervous. Hell I could barely even sleep because I was overthinking everything.

The boys plane landed at six at night, and I got to the airport right on time. As I parked my car, I grabbed my phone to see that Zach texted me.

Herion- so I might have accidentally leaked our gate number, haha so funny. I ALREADY got a lecture from Jonah so no need for that, just expect a lot of fans

I laugh to myself, knowing Zach would be the one to do that. I go onto instagram as I get out of the car, seeing how Zach leaked it.

 I go onto instagram as I get out of the car, seeing how Zach leaked it

Liked by Seaveydaniel, Leighjade Avani_hudson and 816,132 others

Imzachherron haha

View all 751,826 comments

Jonahmarais dude...

Seaveydaniel smh

starsaremylife0128 he's so dumb stg

Wdwdrama1221 I'll be there!

Beautychickee you aren't coming home with us. walk.

Leighjade zachary...

Once I walked inside the airport, I could already see the fans. Some had some signs, and gifts, but everyone had their phones out ready to take pictures and record. I tried my best to stand back from them, not really wanting any attention from them.

I get as close as the airport security would let us, still standing back from some of the fans. It was the airport rules that we couldn't go any further then the gates. So we had to look down the longed stretched hallway, waiting to see the boys turn the corner.

As soon as the fans saw the boys, they took off running to them slightly screaming. Some did stay behind and respected their space, patiently waiting for them to walk over. I felt a smile come to my face as I saw all of them interacting with the fans.

There was Jonah, who was caring Zach on his back as he was half asleep but woke up because of the fans. Jonah squat down a bit to let Zach off his back as they both walked up to some fans.

Corbyn had his arm around Christina, smiling bigger then ever. He was talking to some fans and Christina kept looking around, mostly for me. Avani walked over to them as Corbyn let go of Christina to take some photos with fans. Avani and Christina link arms, going to walk with Eben and Zack now.

Jack was talking to Daniel and looking at all of the fans who were waiting for them. I could tell that he was sleep deprived from a mile away, but he was pushing through for his fans as he took a photo with a girl who was happy crying.

Then I locked eyes with Daniel and everything went away. All my problems, anxiety and fears just seems to melt away when I saw him. His tired eyes widen as he sees me, a smile coming onto both of our faces. The loud fans seemed to tune out, and he wasn't even paying any attention to the girls yanking on his arms.

He pushed threw the crowd as I started to speed walk to him, making my way closer. I see that Jack and Jonah notice Daniel running off, and then they see me too.

"Leigh!" Daniel said as the fans closer to him looked at me. Most moved out the way and that's when I felt myself start running down the long hallway. His arms open as he drops his bags to the floor and keeps coming to me. Once I reach him I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his waist, him catching me amd holding me tight.

"I missed you liked crazy." He said to me.

"I missed you more Seavey."

I lean back a little to see him smiling like crazy, me doing the same. I cup his face with my hands and pull him in, kissing him. He kissed me back and slowly and let me down back to the ground, now holding my waist.

Once we pull away, I look past him to see some fans recording us. He looks over his shoulder and back at me, reaching down to grab his bag.

"They don't faze me anymore."

He smiles as he grabs my hand, "That's great Leigh. I'm glad they know and have those videos that are about to explode on social media."

I nodded my head, finally feeling a weight lift off my chest. "Me too."

Daniel looks back to see the boys plus the girls catching up to us. Daniel did a small wave to the fans and put his focus back onto me.

"Let's go home baby."