6.0

"I don't wanna go with you guys on your Asia part of the tour." I told Jonah.

We were both in my bunk, him still comforting me because of what happened yesterday. Right now I was all out of tears, but everything inside was still hurting. I haven't been on any social media except when Jonah showed me what the boys posted, it was sweet.

I haven't seen them either though, I've been with Jonah since yesterday night. We stayed in the back room for an hour until we finally moved into my bunk. I cried for several more hours, most of it was silently because I didn't want anyone to hear me.

"Are you sure you wanna make that decision now?" He asked as he looked at me.

"I'm sure, I just wanna stay home and avoid your fans for as long as I can."

"I'm still so sorry they are doing this to you, they just love drama. Will you please let me speak up about this?"

Last night I told Jonah I didn't want him to post, it just seemed like pity to me. But after begging multiple times throughout the day, I buckled.

"Fine, but don't go overboard and make it to where Randy is mad."

Jonah laughed as he pulled out his phone, "Trust me he is already mad. The boys and I know our limits and we went over them last night, but we all agreed that when it comes to you we don't care."

Liked by Seaveydaniel, Kdancing, Imzachherron and 917,826 others

Jonahmarais There are multiple ways I have thought about starting this message, but this one stuck out to me.
Leigh Jade Frantzich, my oldest sister and my best friend.
At just age thirteen she moved to England by herself, and for four years I didn't see her except once, that was for he sixteenth birthday.
At age seventeen, she moved to California to come stay with me since we didn't see each other for so long.
At age eighteen, her life went on a rollercoaster. I have no right to tell you guys what happened but just know not everyone has a perfect life.
At age nineteen, she went through a breakup and now so much drama.
Drama that you guys created.
You guys gave her open arms in the beginning, but now you have done nothing but hate on her. You are supposed to be mine and the boys family, and no way in hell are you guys acting like it.
There are a few that are, but their voices are being silenced by all the haters. I'm not going to sit here and watch thousands of children try to bring down my little sister, no way.

Comments are disabled

Once I finished reading his caption, I gave him a warm smile. "Thank you, seriously."

"Of course, I'm supposed to protect you no matter what." Then he paused. "I know mom and dad want to call you but I have just one more question."

"Okay what is it?"

"You don't have to answer if you aren't ready to talk about it, but are you ever going to come out with your side of the story?"

I gave him a confused face, there was a lot I could come out and say but I couldn't.

"Fuck Randy Leigh, we are the ones who are signed not you. Are you ever gonna talk about Dylan? Kaylee? Ryan?"

I never thought about actually doing it, which made me second guess myself. I knew I always wanted too but I couldn't, I wasn't allowed.

"Maybe but I don't know the right time, especially not right now."

"I get that, listen I'm gonna go get some breakfast from the kitchen, want anything?"

"I'm good."

I heard him sigh, he kissed my forehead and opened the curtain.

Jack POV
All of us were sitting in the front of the bus, watching a movie together. As soon as we heard a curtain open, we all turn our heads that way within seconds. I see Jonah hop out of Leigh's bunk, closing it and walking over to us.

Before any of us could talk, he was already answering the questions he knew we were gonna ask.

"She's not doing good, same as yesterday. She stopped crying but I think it's cause she's all cried out. Also, she's saying that she doesn't wanna go to the Asia part of the tour." He said as he grabbed an apple.

I saw Daniel's mouth drop open. "Dude what? She been talking about Asia and wanting to go ever since we first found out about it. And that was about eight months ago."

"I know." He said with a sad face as he sat down next to me.

"So what do we do?" Christina asked.

"For now, don't talk about it all. Just be there for her but don't go overboard, you know she will think it's for pity or things like that."

I shook my head and got up, grabbing a water bottle and started to walk towards the bunks.

"I wanna see her."

Once I get outside her bunk, I stand there thinking about how I would let her know I was here.

"Leigh?" I said softly.

No response.

I sigh and put my hand under the curtain, slipping the water in. I was about to walk away when she opened it.

Her cheeks were stained pink, mascara stained under her eyes also. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were red and puffy. Her eyebrows relaxed as she looked like she was about to cry again.

I immediately put my arms on the bunk and jump in, her scooting over. I get in and close the curtain, my top arm going over her arm, my other arm going under her neck. I put one of my legs on top of hers and pull her closer to me. She holds one of my hands as she bites down on her hoodie, trying to hold in her cries. I felt her shake against my body, which only made me hold her tighter.

"I hate my life Jack." She said as she cried into my arms.

My heart was literally breaking for her, tears slowly forming in my eyes.

"You might hate it now love, but I will help you get though this dark time princess. I will always be here for you, through thick and thin. I love you Leigh."

She sniffled, "forever and always."