1.7

"And so that's why you guys are here in Hawaii, the boys are a band and they had a show here?!" Kylar said all amused.

"Yep."

"That's sick, now my life sounds boring."

I laughed and I grabbed my phone on the table, I haven't checked it all night. When the sun finally went down we decided to go back to the hut where Kylar works so we could have some light.

"Holy shit, I need to go back home." I said as I quickly got up and gdabbed my board.

"Why, wait what time is it?"

"Midnight. The boys are probably back and worried cause I haven't answered any of them.

18 missed calls from Dani
30 messages from Dani
14 missed calls from Jojo
35 messages from Jojo
12 missed calls Avery

And before I could even look at the rest, my phone died.

"Here let me at least walk you back, it's bad enough that you are out without them knowing, being alone in the dark on a beach is way worse."

"Okay let's go."

We walked out of the hut and into the darkness. There was only a little bit of light coming in from the very few beach houses. I heard the waves crashing, and then I heard faint noises of the boys calling my name.

"Leigh!"

I could tell it was Zach voice.

"Leigh!"

Then it was Jonah.

I jogged up a bit, following their voices, "guys!"

And then I finally saw Jonah, him running towards me and embracing me in a hug. I dropped my board and hugged him back.

"What the hell are you doing out here! You had all of us going crazy! Who's he?" Jonah asked as he let go of me and pointed to Kylar.

"That's Kylar."

"A guy from the surf shop." Zach spoke up as he hugged me too.

"Is he the reason why you wouldn't answer your phone?" Jonah asked, already becoming mad.

"Yes and I'm so-"

"All we did was have a great conversation and I lost track of time. Let's just go home now." I said as I spoke up.

Zach bent over and grabbed my board and I grabbed Jonah hand, I smiled softly to Kylar and mouthed "Thank you." Then we turned around and started walking back to the house.

Once I could see the house, I saw Jack running in from the shore.

"You fucking idiot! We thought you could of drowned!" Jack yelled at me as he ran up to me and took me into his arms. He was all wet, so I figured he went into the water to find me.

"You found her!?" I heard Daniel as I let go of Jack and look back, Daniel coming into land as he was also in the water.

He ran over to me and hugged me tightly, and with that he started to cry.

"We all thought we lost you, that you either drowned or never even made it back to the house."

"Dani it's okay." I said as I cupped his face and made him look at me, "I'm fine."

We started to walk back to the house and I then saw Corbyn. "Bro where were you?" He said as he comes up to me and also hugged me.

"At that stupid surf shop with that worker dude." Jonah said as he walked inside.

"Jonah you have all the rights to be mad at-"

"Damn straight I do. You wonder off at the show and we can't even leave to chase you down. You leave no note or text message for us and you are off at a beach on the middle of the night in the fucking dark!"

"But I was with Kylar."

"Does it look like I know who Kylar is, cause all he is to us is a stranger."

"I'm mad because I thought I lost you L, and you know that pain I would have had to go through to tell mom and dad that?"

"But you don't have-"

"Still. You just ran out of the venue becaus-"

"Because your fans were telling me that I was a cheater."

Then the room went dead quiet.

"That I cheated on Daniel with Jack." I said as I pointed to the two of them.

"Or how Daniel cheated or Kaylee with me." I said as I struggled to say her name.

"And how those are actual rumors going around and I had no clue. Did you know Jonah?"

He looked down at the floor, so did the rest of the boys.

"That's what I thought." I said as I spun on the back of my heel, walking to my room and going inside.

I took a quick shower and got into the bed. I plugged my phone in and started to close my eyes, then the door slowly opened.

I saw Daniel walk in and go to the restroom. About five minutes late the shower turned on. I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't, I needed to talk to Daniel about what happened.

About fifteen minutes later, Daniel walked out of the restroom and turned off the light. He slowly walked over to the bed and pulled the covers back, getting in.

"Can we talk about what happened?" I said as Daniel quickly looked at me.

"Sure, but I thought you were asleep."

"I couldn't sleep without talking to you. So have you seen the rumors too?"

Daniel paused for a second, "Yes. But it hasn't spread to all the fans, its omly the ones who dig deep and also stir drama for the fun of it. But we we posted for our anniversary, everything died down."

"But how come you didn't tell me?"

"Well I thought it would be better for you not to know. The boys and I know how to act when it comes to the public saying messed up things. But looking back, if you did know our situation, it could of been handled in a different way."

"Yeah but that's also true, I just need to learn to not let them get to me."

"And you have done a great job so far." He said as he pulled me closer and into his chest.

"You handle it better now then you could have ever done before." He said as he chuckled.

"But I'm also sorry for not telling you guys where I was."

"I forgive you, but Leigh in the last hour or two my mind went everywhere. I thought you drowned or died or something more and I just wasn't here for you."

"And that's my fault, I put you through that pain."

"But its alright, cause now you're here." He said ss he kissed my forehead.

"I love you Daniel." I said as I closed me eyes.

"I love you more Leigh."