5.5

"Zach." I said with a heavy breath, my hands on his shoulders.

Zach and I were in the back room with the door closed. Right now we had a two hour drive to our new location, and it's currently five in the morning.

I woke up early because the bus ride started to get bumpy and it shook me awake. I accidentally woke Zach up as I was climbing out of my bunk to go get some coffee in the small kitchen. I kicked my foot back and accidentally kicked him in the side, making him groan and wake up too.

"Zach someone could wake up and walk right on in." I said as I put my hand in his hair, gripping it.

"Then let them."

Zach is the type of person that doesn't give one single fuck when he's in this mood. It's attractive, not going to lie, but I definitely don't want to get caught on a bus where I can't go anywhere.

He was on top of me, kissing my neck and he wasn't stopping. His cold fingers grabbed the collar of my shirt and moved it down, allowing him to suck on my collarbone.

I'm not going to lie, it felt good but a part of me was nevous that the door could open at any second.

"Zachary dean don't you dare." I said as I felt him suck harder on my neck.

I cupped his face and lifted it up, him looking at me with a smirk.

"It's only fair," He said in a whisper. "At least I put mine in a not so obvious place." He said as he got off of me and sat down next to me. I grabbed my phone and went to the camera as I pulled down the collar of my shirt, revealing the fresh hickey.

"I already said I was sorry." I said as I put my phone back. I put my finger on his jaw and turned his head away from me to reveal his neck which had hickeys on it. "Makeup always works." I said with a small laugh.

"Haha so funny, if your brother kills me, I blame you and you aren't invited to the funeral." He said as he crossed his arms.

"Oh shut up." I said as I pushed him playfully. "Besides, you know that sooner or later we have to come out to the boys and girls about this. We can be subtle about it which I think is our only option."

"Why be subtle?" He asked me.

"Bruh- okay Zach we won't be. I'll just go up to Jonah and be like, yeah today was a good day, took some photos, met some fans, fucked around with Zach and had a nice dinner. How was your day? That is so not an option."

His eyes widen as he nodded, "Yeah let's scratch that. I don't wanna even know the conversation you would have with Jack or Daniel."

"Yeah, me neither. Now let's see how much of that hickey I can cover up."

I successfully covered up Zach's hickeys before anyone else in the bus woke up. Once I was done and we arrived at the venue, the boys woke up one by one.

"Okay boys and girls, we have a little over one hour until we have to start getting ready for tonight's show. Go do you but remember to meet at the stage by nine so we can get ready." Randy said as he stood in front of the bus.

We all nodded our heads and started to go our own direction. The boys went to go play around in the lot while me and the two other girls stayed where we were.

"Hey if one of y'all don't mind, can we go take some photos for instagram? I haven't posted in so long plus we have nothing else to do." Avani said with a smile.

"You two go ahead, I'm gonna go talk with Corbyn." Christina said as she smiled amd walked away.

"Okay, let's go to the greenroom and see what we have to work with."