9.0

Liked by Seaveydaniel, Levi

Liked by Seaveydaniel, Levi.Hill, Wdwdrama1221 and 24,297 others

Jadesspam I went on a long rant to Jack on facetime and this is all I get in return-

View all 21,297 comments

Jackaverymusic take it or leave it

Jadesspam @Jackaverymusic I'll leave it

Choosezdh he's so cute tho

Wdwdrama1221 the exposing page posted again...

Imzachherron he's hot, imma come over for him right now

HerronsBean jachary moment^^^

I was sitting on the couch when the door swings open, revealing Zach with a grin on his face and he slid inside.

"What are you doing here-"

"I told you I was coming over, did you not see my comment?"

I slapped my forehead, "Zach... why would I be facetiming Jack is he was here?"

I watch him recognize the problem, his mouth forming an "O" shape. "Well, I'm already here so I'll wait." He said as he walked over to the couch and sat down, crossing his arms. He fell to lay on his back which caused me to move so he wouldn't lay on me.

"While make yourself at home not why don't ya."

"Aw thanks Leigh, be a dear and get me a water now would you?'

I shot Zach and blank look as I stood up.

"Fine I'll get my own, no need to give the death glare." He said as he got up, sticking his hands up in defense.

I went back on my phone to see a comment being blown up on my post. I click to see that it said the exposing page posted again, and I was curious to what it was.

"What are you looking at?" Zach asked me as he walked around the island and came over to me. He looked over my shoulder and then he shook his head at me, "Leigh don't do that." He said with disappointment in his voice.

"But I wanna see."

"I know L but it's only going to make you upset. Every single time you look at it, you freak yourself out and it always ends in a breakdown. I don't want to see that for you again."

"I won't, even if I do I have you." I said as I looked at him.

He hesitated but then gave me a okay do it look. I took a deep breath in, trying to prepare myself as best as I could. I looked down at my phone and then felt Zach's hand on mine. I looked at him and smiled, "In this together." He said as he gave a reassuring squeeze. I gave him a smile and clicked on the profile, seeing what the post was.

 I gave him a smile and clicked on the profile, seeing what the post was