4.3

Daniel POV

We had about 5 more days on tour until we could go back home. It was honestly really weird not having Leigh with us, and it technically is all my fault that she isn't here.

Keeping a secret, especially this big, is really causing a lot of damage to me. Knowing that I ruined things between Leigh and I just because I was forced to end things with her. I called her once so far and I've had to hold myself back from calling her every hour, which I'm really tempted to do.

I've also been looking at that account created for Leigh's finsta. It hurts me knowing that she has been though so much and hasn't gotten a break at all.

"Hey you ready?" Jonah said as he got back onto the bus.

Jonah and I started to become normal again to each other, but at some points there was still some tension.

"Yeah sure, let's go."

We walk off the bus and into the venue. I smile and wave to the fans at the gate as the scream when they see us. When we got inside, we went to the greenroom and started to relax as we waited for soundcheck.

I was sitting in the chair off to the side when I looked up and saw Zach taking a photo in the mirror.

"For insta?" I said as he looked at me.

"Nah, a friend."

Zach POV

I knew that I couldn't tell Daniel that I've been texting Leigh the whole time, it woukd get weird between us.

I looked down at my phone and hit send.

Me-bruh it's been to long, wish you were here

Leigh<3-ik, cant wait to see you tho! only three more days

Me-long three ass days if I say so

Leigh<3-it will be worth it when you come back:)

I smile and set my phone down as the light popped up, signaling that it was time for the soundcheck.

Three days later

When we were finally pulling up to our complex, it was already one in the morning. Jack said that Leigh is already asleep but can't wait to see us in the morning.

I don't blame her for going to sleep, it's what she has been doing the past two weeks since the whole exposed account was made. She tried to avoid social media now and if she does end up on it, she will just sleep it all off.

As the six of us get into the elevator, all of our eyes were almost closed. Christina was leaning on Corbyn as he arm was wrapped around him.

When we get to our floor, we tell Jack bye as he walks the opposite way to his room. Daniel unlocks our door and we walk into the dark room. Angi was asleep on the couch so Daniel goes over to her and starts to pick her up.

"Goodnight bro." I say as I start to head up the stairs.

"Night, see you in the morning." He says as he takes Angi into his room so she can sleep in the bed and not on the couch.

I walk into my room and I don't even bother to turn on the lights, so I just turn on my led lights. I dim them down and put them on red because they don't hurt my eyes the most.

I plug in my phone to charge and go to my bathroom to wash my face and change. I took of my rings and set them down on my counter, that's when my phone lit up.

Leigh<3-you guys back yet?

Me-yeah but I thought you were asleep

Leigh <3- I was until Jack came in, I heard his drop something and I woke up. When I walked out of my room, he was already upstairs

Me-ohhh makes sense, Jack never can be quiet

Leigh<3-bro neither can you

Me-cap, prove me wrong

I saw that see read my message but didn't respond. I shrugged it off and I went downstairs to go get a bottle of water. I opened up the fridge, the bright light shining on me and reached in, grabbing a bottle. I quietly closed the door and that's when I heard a weird noise.

I tried to focus and figure out where it was coming from. Then it got louder but it was still soft, like it was muffled with a pillow or something.

I realized it was coming from Daniel's room when I heard it the third time. And it wasn't just a weird nose, it was a moan.

Oh fuck no I though to myself as I covered up me ears and walked away.

I headed to the stairs and then the front door opened, it was Leigh.

The timing is never fucking right is it?

"Leigh what are you doing here?" I whispered as I went up to her, praying that she wouldn't hear anything that I did.

"proving you wrong."

"What do you-"

Then we both heard the same noise coming from his room again. I looked at Leigh and it looked like her heart was being crushed, but she immediately hid it so well.

I faced her and before I could say anything, she kissed me.

I kissed her back, putting my arms around her. We both start walking towards the stairs, still kissing. She pulls away and starts going up the stairs while she hold my hand as I follow. She pulls me down the hall and into my room, where she closes and locks the door, reconnecting our lips.

My hands were going all over her body as I pushed her up against the wall. I bend down and grab her legs, picking her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I walk over to my bed and lay her down gently, putting me on top. She instantly flipped us over and strandling me as she sat up. She lifted off her shirt and tossed it somewhere, and I did the same.

She went back down and started to kiss my neck, slowly sucking on it. I put my hand in her hair, grabbing it as I bit my lip because if felt so good. She then started to kiss down my chest and to put lower part of my stomach.

She looked at me and she undid the strings on my sweats. My heart raced as I reached down and grabbed her hands.

"Leigh wait, are you sure?" I asked.

I knew she just became so much hurt hearing what was going on in Daniel's room, I didn't want her to make another wrong decision.

She sighed and looked at me, "I'm going to be front, I can't do sex with you because its something I hold with true meaning. But Herron, there are other things I do want to do with you, and I am positive I want to." She said as she smiled.

I smirked and pulled her up to me, my thumb going into the waistband of her shorts.

"Okay if you say so, and I won't pressure you into sex ever because now I know. But since we are doing other things, let me go first." I said as I got close to her face and watched her bite her lip, as my hand slowly pulled down her shorts.