5.6

"What can get worse?" Corbyn said as he looked at all of us.

"Jonah just fucking drop it." I said getting angry at him.

"Uh oh." Christina said as she pulled Avani to the side.

Jack POV
"You don't wanna be to close when the Frantzich siblings fight." Christina said as I looked at her.

She was right, when they argue and don't stop, it gets BAD. The last big argument I can remember was when the whole car accident happened, all the yelling and name calling.

"Drop it?" He said as he raised his eyebrows and let out a laugh. "You're insane Leigh! What makes you think that we aren't going to talk about this?"

"I don't know, maybe because it isn't any of your damn busisness! I live my life so you go and live yours, stop trying to control mine!"

"When it comes to sex and what ever the fuck you do with Zach, MY BAND MATE, I'm going to be involved and you know that! Maybe you should not hook up with any of my band members!"

"I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH ZACH!" She yelled at him.

"WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU! Zach is your walking proof Leigh!"

I turn my head to look at Zach, spotting the hickeys going down his neck.

"I'll admit to the hickeys but we didn't sleep together bro!" Zach said out of frustration. "We're on a fucking bus with a lot of people, you think we would be that dumb?"

"You're not helping Zach!" Leigh yelled at him. "FINE! I'm sorry, okay!?"

"You're only say sorry because you got caught, not because you mean it!"

"Jonah talking about me sleeping with your band mate and close friend is not your place!" She proceeded to yell back at Jonah, stepping up.

"Guys-"

"Shut up Corbyn!" Both of the siblings yelled at him as he tried to calm them down.

"And why not!?"

"Did you forget that YOU SLEPT WITH KAYLEE! SHE WAS MY BESTFRIEND AND YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO TELL ME!"

"That's a different story." He said blankly.

"Wait, you're messing around with my ex dude?" Daniel said as he stepped up, getting mad.

"Key word Daniel, ex. And may I remind you, you broke up with her! This doesn't involve you and I'm not the one in the wrong here, Jonah just needs to stop flipping his shit!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot, shit is only okay when you do it Herron!" Jonah yelled.

"Did you fucking hit your head or just blankly forget that me and her dated! We only broke up three months ago and dated for A YEAR!" Daniel yelled.

"And for those three months, I did everything but sex with Leigh! Yeah, I'll own up to it because we aren't ashamed of it Seavey. And maybe if you didn't completely crush her and leave her empty, none of this would of happened!"

"GUYS SHUT UP!" I yelled at all of them, grabbing their attention.

"What does this have to do with you Jack!" Jonah yelled back.

I knew this wasn't a good time to mention that I actually slept with her, so I became quiet.

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" Corbyn yelled as he stepped in front of everybody. "We are late for vip and now you are going to have to deal with this later. I'm not trying to get into trouble from Randy so everyone shut the fuck up and start going to the vip area!"

I was surprised he spoke up, Corbyn is the one who hates drama out of the most of us so he keeps quiet. But I guess today wasn't the day for him to do that.

"What about the hickey...?" Avani asked quietly.

"No fucking time, if people see oh well, Maybe you two will learn your lesson." Jonah said as he pushed his way out of the room.

Daniel shook his head at Zach, following Jonah out of the room.

All five of us boys walked out of the room, mainly everyone mad at each other. For vip we really didn't have to talk to each other, but for limeight we have too. I wanted everyone to just get over it already and move on.

"How much longer until limelight starts?" Jonah asked me as the fans just left the room because vip was finally over.

"About ten minutes, why?"

I need to go apologize to Leigh." He said as he started to walk out of the room.

I grabbed his arm and made him face me. "Just let her cool off bro, you know how she is dude. She's gonna need more time. Maybe before vip, you should focus on apologizing to Zach.

He sighed and nodded his head, "You're right, thanks."

"Anytime."

Zach POV
"Dude I'm sorry, I should of watched my boundaries with Leigh. I knew it would hurt you if you ever found out but we were both just not in the right mind when it alll started to happen." I said to Daniel as we were off to the side.

"It's alright, I'm not gonna lie it did hurt finding out but I get it. I hurt her and you were the first person there for her when I couldn't be. All this time I thought she was doing good but now I know she wasn't." He said with hurt in his eyes.

"She's the type of girl that can be so hurt and broken, but still look at you and smile. She's good with hiding her feelings." I said truthfully.

"That's true, it's why we never really talk about our problems and really had any. If she ever found something wrong or annoying she just held it in. That was a main thing that hurt us during our relationship."

"I know man." I said as I put a hand on his shoulder. "But she'll come around one day for you. She still loves you, I can promise you that."

He was about to say something but then my phone buzzed. I held up a finger, showing him to give me a second. I go onto instagram to see my tags blowing up and the exposing account someone made for Leigh posted again.

 I go onto instagram to see my tags blowing up and the exposing account someone made for Leigh posted again

Liked by Kayleewilson, Wdwdrama1221, and 12,826 others

Leighs_finsta_exposed zach had a fresh hickey on his neck during vip. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Leigh gave it to him, am I right @leighjade
-KK

View all 10,826 comments

Jonahmarais 🖕🏼

Courtneybesson I noticed it too!

Wdwdramalover someone is getting frisky disky

Leighjade omg you guessed right! wanna fucking cookie?

zeighship PERIOD LEIGH

Madison092617 imagine being her