9.1

Jack's POV
When we got to Dylan's house, I parked two houses down but I quickly locked the door and grabbed Leigh's arm.

"Leigh don't do whatever you plan on doing. You're angry and you aren't gonna think things through." I said as I grabbed my phone and opened it.

"Think things through? Jack I've been thinking about this for months now!" She said as she raised her voice.

I look down at my phone and drop our location to Jonah, praying that he would show up.

"For months he hurt me and I never got the real apology I deserved! After a year and not being scared of him anymore, I'm stepping up to him no matter how hard you try and stop me." She said as she yanked her arm away.

"Leigh stop!"

She opened her door and I quickly got out, racing to her side and getting in front of her.

"Move Jack!"

"Leigh no! Dylan has put a hand on you before, what makes you think that he won't do it again?!"

She had a look of self doubt on her face but shook it off, trying to move past me but I kept my ground. I was also trying to hurry up the time for Jonah and the rest of the group to get here.

"It's been more than a year since you last seen or even talked to him! So much could have change and you don't know what you're gonna face when he opens that door!" I said slightly yelling at her because she wouldn't listen.

"Jack it's the last time I'm going to ask you to move." She said blankly.

"No!"

With that she grabbed both of my shoulders and kneed me between the legs in my area. I hunch over in pain as she started to walk down the street and making her way to his house, I should have seen it coming.

"Leigh!" I groaned out as I tried to stand up straight and take a step but I couldn't just yet. My phone rang and it was Daniel calling, a take a deep breath bofore answering.

"Are you almost here-"

"Check Kaylee instagram story right now."

"Why the fuc-"

"DO IT JACK!"

I groan as I put him on speaker and go onto instagram as I glance at Leigh who made her way up the long driveway and was almost at the door. I click on her profile and I feel my mouth drop as I see the photo.

 I click on her profile and I feel my mouth drop as I see the photo

"Kaylee here..." I said to myself and realized what was gonna happen. "Hurry up you guys." I said in the phone and hung up, making my way down the driveway.

Leigh bangs her fist on his door as I started to run up to her, and that's when the door opens.

"What the..." Leigh said as she was taken back when Kaylee opened the door.