9.3

Daniel's POV
I texted Jonah but still no reply, I knew I wasn't going to get one since he was out but I still had hope. I became frustrated as I go onto instagram next to see that Kelani posted.

 I became frustrated as I go onto instagram next to see that Kelani posted

Liked by Jonahmarais, beautychickee, Kayleewilson and 293,927 others

Kelaniwoods you make me feel like a princess in wonderland

View all 218,827 comments

Jonahmarais a queen instead♥️

HerronsBean I still don't have a good feelings about her but if Jonahs happy, I'm happy

Kayleewilson bae

-GLOSSYCHERRIES uh so we aren't gonna talk about kaylee comment, chile anyways

Kylarwoods still the better looking twin

Starsaremylife0128 you look pretty

"Damn it." I said as I turned off my phone and kicked the floor board.

"Dude what's going on?" Zach asked as we pulled into the parking lot of the apartment complex.

"I'll tell you inside, once Leigh is away from all of us."

Zach nodded his head and he parked the car. We woke up Leigh and Jack back up again, telling them that we're home. Once we were out of the car and into the elevator that's when things started to get complicated. The doors to our floor open and as we turn to go to Leigh's place, Levi and Kylar were there.

"Hey boys." Leigh said as we walked closer, her eyes half shut.

"Hey. We heard what happened and I texted Zach to see when she would be back home, Kylar here texted Corbyn and asked the same. So now we're here." Levi said, explaining themselves.

I was biting the inside of my cheek, trying to stop myself from slapping the shit out of Kylar who was in arms reach. "Cool."

We walk inside of Leigh and Jack's place, going to her room and laying her down in her bed. "Can one of you guys stay with me for now?"

"Levi you can, then sometime after Kylar can come in here to see you." I said quickly, needing to talk to Kylar but not worry her.

We all agreed and the four of us walked out of her room, closing the door behind us. "I'm not that tired and I'm fine, just a sling for a week." Jack said quietly.

"Okay, let's go back to our place then." Zach offered.

I put my hands on my pockets so nobody could see that I was clenching my fist to the point where my knuckles were white. As we walk out of their place and down the hall, Jack was having small talk with Kylar.

"Okay so what were you gonna say in the car and why do I have to call Jonah dude?" Zach asked me.

"Wait what are you two talking about?" Jack asked, butting in.