7.9

"Leigh I don't know if I should say congrats, slap you through the screen or lecture you." Jack said through the facetime.

As soon as I posted on my instagram, Jack was the first one to call me. Luckily it was him that did it first, I really didn't feel like explaining myself to Jonah, the girls, or even Corbyn and Zach.

"Jack it's nothing to worry about, it's just a photo with a friend."

"Um yeah a photo where you guys and getting hands on PLUS the caption was CUTE  BOY! Leigh I'm your best friend, if something is going on between you two, you can tell me."

"Jack I swear the ring that nothing is happening between us." I said as I held up my hand with out matching ring.

He smiled, and held his up too. We only sweared on the ring when it's something we truly mean and promise. It doesn't happen often, but when it does we know it's true.

Then Jack gasped. "LEIGH FRANTZICH IS THAT YOUR FUCKING PROMISE RING!?"

I quickly pull my hand back down out of the frame, "Jack I will go all the way to Asia if you don't keep your mouth shut!"

"Okay but no one us around, I'm in a room backstage while the other guys get their mic and ear pieces. But wasn't that your ring?"

"It is."

He then squealed, "So are you and Seavey back toge-"

"No we aren't."

"Soooo then what are you two? And can I tell him that I know?"

"First, I don't know. Second, no, not until I work some things out."

"Sounds like a plan but you know everyone else wants to talk to you about the photo except Daniel. Does he know something we don't?"

"That's what I mean by work things out Avery."

"Ohhh okay. Look I'll stay on the phone with you right before we go on stage. That gives you about two to three hours of none of us being able to reach you cause we are preforming. If I were you, I would use that time to figure you what your gonna say, especially to Jonah and Zach."

I sighed and rubbed my face, "I know but do I need to explain myself to Zach? Yeah we're on good terms but we agreed that the things were done between us. He has Vienne and That's just that."

"Maybe you guys are good but he's gonna have questions. Everyone is."

"You're righ-"

"Jack dude where you at!?" I heard Jonah Daniel yell as Jack looked off the screen.

"Over here!"

Jack looked passed the screen and I'm guessing he was looking at Daniel. "Who you talking t- oh hey Leigh."

"Hey."

"How are you lov- uh loving being away from us?" Daniel said as he caught himself slipping in front of Jack.

I laugh as Jack smirks up at him, "Nice one dude."

"I'm definitely not loving it." I said in response.

"Figured. Look we're about to go on stage plus Jonah and the rest of the boys have been looking for you dude." Daniel said as he turned his attention on Jack.

"Okay, guess that's my cue to hang u-"

"Guys!" I heard Jonah yell.

Both of the boys head shoot to the ride of the screen, eyes wide. "Hey Jonahhhh." They both said in a high voice.