5.1

I slowly climbed out of my bunk, making sure to not wake anyone. I go to the back room and see that the door is slightly opened, which means Daniel is already there.

I open the door and he stands up, smiling at me as he plays with his chain.

I close the door behind me and walk up to him, looking into his eyes.

"I know I should of told you this at the airport but I didn't know how you would react and it still scares me that I'll lose you again." Daniel whispered to me.

"I have something to say to Dani."

"Me first." He said as he stuck his hand out. He took and deep breath in and closed his eyes, "I almost slept with Angelica."

Almost?!

"It was the night coming back from tour and it just sort of started to happen. She wanted it all the way but I just couldn't pull myself to do that with her. I'm sorry."

As soon as he said that, I busted out crying. I put both hands to my mouth and tried to hold it back so I didn't wake anyone up.

"Leigh wait please no, don't cry." He said as he touched my shoulder but pulled back, not knowing what to do.

I shook my head at him, "It's not you." Was all I could manage to say.

Knowing that Daniel didn't actually sleep with her made me feel ten times worse. I'm not using it as an excuse as to why I slept with Jack, but at the same time that's why it also happened. I felt that if he was able to move on, I could do it too and not feel bad.

"Daniel you're gonna hate me." I said with shaky breaths.

"I could never ever hate you Leigh, I promise."

I quickly nodded my head as I sat on the couch, knees in my chest as I tried to stop crying but it wasn't working.

"Leigh, what's wrong? Just please talk to me." He said as he sat next to me, slowly putting a hand on my knee.

I felt terrible, the worse I have ever felt. My heart was aching and I couldn't take it any longer, I had to tell Daniel and finally let it out, even if it meant that I had to lose him again.

"Daniel I slept with Jack, like I actually had sex with him. And I thought you actually had sex with Angi which crushed me and I thought it meant it allowed me to do it with Jack which isn't an excuse and now I don't know. And it happened last night which makes me feel even worse and another worse thing is that zach and I are like friends with benefits ever since the first party. We were both unstable and just wanting love and the feeling of being needed, we never had sex but we did everything else for the past two months and all of this just shows that I'm a terrible person and a slut and I ruined my second chance with you." I said all in one breath, talking way to fast.

I didn't even want to look at Daniel at this point. I put my head on my knees and my arms over my head, continuing to silently cry.

"And the reason I thought you also had sex with Angi is because that night I snuck in to go see Zach..." I said with my head still down.

I didn't hear Daniel move or speak, which felt like forever. I slowly raise my head, looking at his hand that was still on my knee. I then look at his eyes, one tear slowly falling down his face. He wipes it and gives me a soft smile.

He reaches for the collar of his shirt, pulling out a necklace that was on the inside so nobody could see. I instantly knew what it was, it was his promise ring on a necklace. He then reached into his front pocket and pulled out my ring, something I didn't expect him to do.

He grabs my hand and puts the ring back on my finger, and it felt great knowing that I had it back. But why?

"It's okay Leigh, I forgive you because I love you."

"I-"

He took off his necklace and slid the ring off of it, putting it on his finger.

"I actually get why you did it, all of it. I was stupid and broke your heart, without a reason which makes it so much worse. We dated for more then a year and then it was just gone like that, and it was your first healthy relationship too. Me not being there, led you back down your wrong path. I wasn't there to hold you and make you feel warm, and that explain the Zach part. And with Jack, you would have the right to sleep with him if I did with Angi, which is something you thought was true. The fact that you had to actually hear it though, hurts me because I know how much that would of hurt you that night. But wete you ever fully sober with any of the incidents, Jack or Zach?"

"I wasn't the most times with Zach. At first it was always after a party, which meant we were drunk, high or both. But then it became a daily thing, doing whatever we could behind anyone's back. And with Jack, we were both drunk and high, but we both knew what we were soing that night also. I'm sorry Daniel, I just don't know-"

"It's okay, I promise. But Leigh we both have to pretend that this conversation didn't happen. We still have to pretend that we are broken up, which means you have to contuine with Zach."

"Daniel I don't wa-"

"It's what you have to do L, We can't let Randy know that we are dating again."

Hearing him say that though, actually made me smile.

"And what about the ring?"

"I have another chain in you want to wear it as a necklace and keep it tucked in your shirt. But if not, just put it on your luggage. Which also remind me," He said as he reached into his other pocket, pulling out the matching necklaces we had that I got him. "Here is yours, might want to figure what to do with that one too."

"Thank you." I said as he put it in my hand. "I'll put them in my suitcase cause knowing me I would somehow let the necklace slip out."

Daniel chuckled as he pulled me in for a hug. I've missed his hugs, his touch, his voice, everything about him.

"I'm sorry about this whole mess, about Randy." He whispered into my ear.

"It's okay, you had no other choice." I said as I looked up at him.

He looked back at me, and we both slowly leaned into each other. And then we kissed.

Butterflies were in my stomach as he kissed me. The emptiness feeling I have had over these past three months has finally been filled again.

"Well this is definitely gonna be hard to hide." He said as he peckes my lips again.

I softly chuckle and cup his face, "Shut up Seavey and just kiss me again."