3.3

I started to feel tears coming to my eyes, but my blood was also boiling.

"Leigh give it to me!" Daniel said as he reached for my phone but I pulled away.

"That's enough L." Jonah said as he yanked my phone out of my hand.

"Why would she do that! After a year of not talking and everything being good!" I slightly said as I raised my voice.

"Wait what is going on?" Mercedes asked.

I yanked my phone back from Jonah and tossed it to her, my phone landing in her lap.

Liked by Wdwtearoom, Dylanjordan, Whydontwedrama and 1,295,753 others

Kayleewilson More than a year ago, my life was all around perfect. I was traveling the world with my closest friends, spending time with what I thought was a perfect boyfriend, and living with my best friend. Well, ex best friend. The first picture is me, Leigh and Dylan. And if you don't know by now, Leigh and Dylan used to be a thing, but who wouldn't know about them. We were all living a perfect life. I was happy with Daniel and they were happy together too.
That was until I was cheated on. And the girl it was with Leigh, surprise!
By now Leigh already dumped the perfect boy for her, and for some odd reason she decided to go ruin mine. Now there is no need to get into that story because I know all of you are wondering, what the hell the second picture has to do with this.
Leigh cheated on Daniel with her so called best friend, Jack Avery. This picture is from almost a month into their new relationship, but now that doesn't really matter now does it. 
To be honest, they both deserve each other. Both are cheaters so it just makes perfect sense. I was tired of keeping quiet and that isn't even half of my story.
Maybe there will be more in the future:)

View all 983,297 comments

Wdwtearoom bruh I-

HerronXBesson she has to be lying, I know Dani doesn't cheat and Jack wouldn't do that

TMZ may we use this for an article?

Whydontwedrama might have to change lanes, don't wanna be in a cheaters lane