2.1

"LEIGH!" I heard Jack call my name from the other side of the airport.

I whipped my head in his direction, seeing him and his three other sisters. I started running to him almost at my full speed, and when I reach him I jump into his arms. He catches me and he spins me around, laughing as he sets me back down on my feet.

I stopped laughing and looked at him smiling, "I'm so happy im here right now with you." I said.

"Me too."

I smiled as I also said hey to his three sisters, Sydnie, Ava, and Isla. I was close with all four of them, they are like my second family. Once I had all of my luggage, we started walking outside and at to the car.

"Wait holdup, let me take a picture real quick of you guys."

Before I left, Jonah siad it was better to address the public first in a subtle way, rather then they find out a different way and twist the story. I had to let people know that I was with Jack but also with his family, so that more rumors wouldn't start.

I took a photo and uploaded it to my Instagram story.

On the way to their house, Ava was catching me up on everything that has happened

"So how is everything was Daniel?" Sydnie asked.

Jack shot her a look, "What I'm just curious."

I chuckled, "It's okay Jack. We are doing really good actually, just can't focus on what the media says. No matter how hard they try to make a fake story, we all know the truth."

"That's so good." Ava said.

"So you and Jack? You know? Lost feelings for each other too right?" Isla asked.

As soon as those words came out of her mouth Jack started choking on literally nothing. I felt my face turn red and I saw Ava hit Isla on the head.

"Isla don't say that."

"What, I was just wondering."

"We don't like each other." We both said at the same time.

Once we got home, we all went inside. I said my hello's to his mom and dad, then we went to Jack's room.

"I'm so sorry about what Isla said back there."

"Hey it's okay, no need to apologize. I don't want it to be weird between us so we can just put it behind us."

"Okay." he smiled, "good."

"Okay, so whats are plan for today?"

"Well I know ava and I wanted to take some photos for instagram today. Oh and we are all going out together for a fancy restaurant dinner." He said as he put his hands up, "Not my idea, all up to my mom."

I chuckled, "Well we can start off with the pictures right now."

"Okay cool." Jack said as he got up and opened his door, "Ava!" He yelled down the hall.