8.0

Liked by Imzachgherron, Seaveydaniel, Kelaniwoods and 516,186 others

Leighjade the back story of this wonderful photo dani sent me:
dani- a photo of your favorite and the two runner ups
me-aw that's so cute you think any of you guys are even close for that spot
dani- hurtful. pick your favorite
me- the ugly one:)
dani- bruh i-

View all 507,753 comments

Jackaverymusic its me guys. I'm her favorite

Imzachherron @jackaverymusic no❤

-GLOSSYCHERRIES soooo we not gonna talk about the promise ring? okay.

Wdwdrama1221 guys he's wearing the chain too wth

choosezdh i feel like something happened between her and all 3 of them

Levi.Hill they almost fire as you

Herronsbean its cute and all that they are back to talking about being public again, but are we not gonna talk how that exposing page just posted again?

After hanging out with Levi, we decided to come back to my place to hang out. We were watching a movie when I went onto instagram, seeing that I gained so many more followers. And they weren't Limelights.

"Dude Levi, look." I said as I showed him my phone.

"Dude congrats. He said with a smile. "You're almost at a million, weren't you at like only five hundred thousand a couple days ago?"

"A couple days ago or a couple hours ago when you posted me? I don't think it's a congrats type situation. I don't wanna be attacked and people say that I'm using you for clout or shit."

He paused and looked at me, "You've been through a lot of hate haven't you?"

I sighed and leaned back, "Yeah, that obvious?"

"It's just easy for me to read people. But if you're comfortable telling me, what's been going on that causes you to get to much hate?"

So I told him everything last night, not leaving out a detail. I explained the breakup, Zach and the parties, sleeping with Jack, finding out what Randy did to Daniel, the exposing account someonw made for me, Kaylee, Dylan and everything else. The only thing I did leave out was Kylar, and maybe restarting things with Daniel. That whole entire conversation lasted about two hours, mostly because I started all the way back with Kaylee and Dylan.

"That's definitely a handful and a lot to take in." He said as he rubbed his face.

"Yeah, I know. Now try living in it." I said as I took a sip of my water.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all the crap, I hate that for you. But also thank you for telling me, it shows that you honestly trust me."

"Yeah, of course I trust you. I'm just glad you sat here for two hours just listening to me rant." I said as I grabbed my phone, "It's already ten."

"Damn, well this was fun but I think I should get home. Besides I have to finish packing for Singapore" He said as he stood up, me doing the same.

"Singapore dude? You never mentioned that?" I said with a laugh, him doing the same.

"Yeah, Luna and I have a some modeling gig up in Singapore on the fifteenth. We leave tomorrow afternoon to get there on the fourteenth at night."

"Dude that's so cool!" I said as I playfully shoved him.

"Yeah I guess. I just do them a lot, and half the times Luna and I don't get along. We used to in the beginning but now, well you see how we are. You know what, to make things better you can always come."

I dropped my shoulders, "L-"

"No I'm so serious. I know the boys are in Asia and don't they perform in Singapore?"

"Yeah they do on the sixteenth."

"See works out perfectly. We get there the day before and you can surprise them right then or at the show. Look I cannot bare sitting on a jet for that long with just Luna. Even if you say no now, you have all the way until boarding to decide. Okay."

"Okay Levi, but on a different topic it's late so drive safe okay?"

"Always will."

We walk over to the door and I hug him bye, "See you later."

Now it's the next day at the peak of dawn. I just got off the phone with Jonah, who woke me up, just to do an hour rant to me. Half of it was about Asia and tour, the other half was about Daniel. The comments he leaves on my posts, how we are acting "happier" and even our text messages. Oh and now Daniel wearing his necklace and promise ring again.

"Fans are noticing it and even recognizing that it was in the photo you posted today. It's really not my place to ask about you two, but what about Kylar?"

"Jonah I know what I'm doing and I just need you to trust me on it."

He paused before answering, "Fine, alright."

After that we said our goodbyes and promised to call each other again when we got the chance.

After that, I couldn't help myself and looked at the exposing account. Since they leaked all my photos that one time, they stopped until recently. The account then posted photos of Zach, Jack and I at the twins birghday party, the photos I took with Kylar and Levi, and just recently added the photo I posted when Dani had his ring and necklace. I only left it up for a minute before I realized it, but photos spread fast over social media.

That's when I get a facetime call from Zach, talk about perfect timing.

"Hey Herron, how's Asia?"

"It's going fucking amazing, we all wish you were here with us."

"I wish that too."

"Sooo then why aren't you?" He said as he put his head in his hand.

I tilted my head, "Zach we all talked about thi-"

"I know I know, but you shouldn't let the hate get to you Leigh. I know that's hard to do but you gotta start somewhere, right?"

And right then and there, I realized that Zach Herron was right.

"Hey I gotta go, I'll call you soon okay?"

"Okay, bye." He said as he could clearly tell I was in a rush.

I hung up and went over to my closest as I dialed Levi. Within one ring, he answered.

"Hey Hill, your offer still standing?"