9.6

"I'm right here with you." Daniel said as he took my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. I took one last deep breath and pressed entered, uploading my YouTube video.

The day after I announced I was going to upload, the boys and I sat down in front of the camera and spilled the truth. There was no cuts, no edits, just photos and us talking to the camera.

In the beginning, it was just Jonah and I sitting and explaining everything. We started off by talking about why I moved to London, Ryan, and my move back. How at the time I didn't want people to know how I was and being known for, "Jonah's little sister." At some points I became to emotional talking about Ryan, so that's when Jonah stepped in. After that we said that I never brought it up was because it was to hard to speak about, but after it surfacing I had no other choice. My privacy wasn't respected and I feel like I didn't have a choice, the only thing I could do was clear everything up and say the facts.

Next Daniel sat down with me, and we explained about Kaylee. How Daniel and the rest of us were confused and believed that they truly broke up, not knowing that when Daniel kissed me Kaylee still "claimed to be dating him." We then talk about the fight and the car accident, not going into specifics but getting the point across. After that the rest of the boys sat down and we then explained Dylan, us even showing photos, videos, audios, and text messages about how Dylan was mentally and physically abusive.

Then the last thing we talked about in the video was Daniel's and I break up. We made the decision that until they get a new manager, we weren't going to mention that it was forced, and I definitely wasn't going to explain what truly happened between me and Zach. I said things happened that we will explain later in another video, along with why Jack and I had a sling on our shoulders and why Jonah had cut up knuckles. The video totalled out to be thirty seven minutes long, and after holding it for a week I finally posted it. It was extremely hard for me to do it, but with the boys and Christina by my side I knew I could.

"I'm proud of you." Daniel said as he hugged me.

"Thank you."

"Now let's leave this bus and go into the venue." He said as he stood up and offered a hand to me, gladly taking it.

Three days ago we went back onto tour to come to Australia, planning on spending a week and a half here and the boys having five shows in total. Tonight was the second show, which meant after this they had a two day break in between. It felt really good to be back, especially knowing that I was here with my true friends through this tough and weird time.

The day before we left, Jack got out of his sling and he was so excited he used his arm to punch Zach in the shoulder, followed by saying "Yep, still got it." Doctors scanned me too and they said I could take mine off tomorrow, which I was so happy about.

As Daniel and I walk hand and hand off the bus, I could hear fans screaming. Daniel smiled and waved as we walked to the back door, and of course it was locked.

"We'll go through the front, no fans should be there since doors for limelight don't open until two."

I nodded my head and we head to the main doors. Daniel grabs the handle and swings it open, and that's when we see hundreds of screaming fans who noticed us on the spot.

"What time is it Dani?" I said as I grabbed his hand tighter, fans already walking to us.

"Uh... two."

Within seconds Daniel and I were surrounded by fans, begging for photos. I went to go stand off to the side, patiently waiting for him to say a quick hello and take some photos.

I get on my phone and text the group chat, letting them know what was happening.

Me- Dude who the hell locked the side door for us to get inside?