9.4

"Hey Levi, can you hand me my pain meds?" I asked as the both of us were laying down, me just waking up from my nap.

"Yeah where are they?"

"Should be on the stand right there."

"Mmm nope. Just your phone, glass of water, glasses, jewelry, a photo frame with you and the boys, Daniel's necklace, oh and a condo-"

"Okay okay okay, I know what else is on the stand please stop." I said as I turned red, making Levi laugh. "Probably means Daniel still has them, so come on and let's go." I said as I slowly laid up.

"No no no, I'll go get it. You rest."

"I'm fine, swear."

He paused for a second before sighing and climbing off the bed. "I'm not even going to argue cause you'll win."

I smiled as he took my hand, "You know me so well."

Once I was out of bed, I felt a bit better because my body was extended and stretched. Breathing was painful and my collarbone was aching, but I expected that. Levi took my free hand and the two of us slowly walked out of my place and down the hall. When we started to get closer I could hear everyone in Daniel's place but I couldn't understand what they were saying. I reach for the handle and like normal, it was already unlocked. I open the door to see Daniel and Jonah standing next to each other, Daniel looking shocked and Jonah looking furious. Kelani and Kylar were standing across from them, maybe ten feet away or so but they both looked confused. Corbyn and Christina were sitting on the edge of the couch, both biting their nails as if they were going to be told the worse news ever. Zach and Jack stood off to the side, staring at Daniel looking anxious.

"Tell me! Tell me that you aren't the one fucking up my SISTER'S LIFE!" Jonah yelled to the twins as he punched the air.

"What about me?" I asked, everyone head whipping in my direction.

"Leigh what are you doing?" Jack said as he rushed to me, putting an arm up to my good shoulder and was acting like he was trying to push me out of the room.

I moved past him and took another step inside the room, waiting for an answer. "I came to get my pain meds but clearly I'm missing something aren't I?"

"Jonah I have no clue what you're talking about but we shouldn't do this right now-"

"No we're doing it! Right here right now!"

"Jonah," Corbyn said as he shook his head at him, "Don't do it... for her." He said as he looked at me with sorrow.

"You're acting like I'm dead and not even here, what the hell is going on?"

"Baby you shouldn't be here." Daniel said as now he came up to me, trying to block my view.

"Give me the phone Jonah, I wanna see." Christina said as she stood up and put out her hand.

"That's not yours!" Kelani said angrily but Christina snatched it before she could even take a step fowards.

"Fuck off, if you have "absolutely no clue" what Jonah is talking about then calm down." Christina said as she mocked her voice. She then looked at the screen and her mouth dropped, her eyes slowly looking back at Kelani. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

I watch her take a big step towards her and swing at her face, making direct contact with her jaw. She got two hits in before Corbyn grabbed her by the waist and lifted her off of Kelani and pulling her back but not letting go.

"Christina what the hell!?" I said as I saw that nobody was even trying to help Kelani.

"No she deserves it Leigh!" Jonah yelled.