2.5

this chapter is for corey, I will forver love and miss you

(The boys summer tour started on July 18th but I switched it because of two reasons, Jack birthday and Lani anniversary.)

Today we're in Las Vegas and it's June 14th, aka two more days until mine and Daniel's one year anniversary. For some reason I was super nervous but also really excited. I was laying down in my bunk on the tour bus and then suddenly, the curtain swung open.

"WAKE UP!" I heard Jack yell as I saw a pillow swinging in my direction. I stunk my hand up and grabbed the pillow, throwing it down to the floor.

"Man. Someone is grouchy today." Jack said as he hopped down because he was standing on the lower bunk since I had the one on the top.

"Just get in the bunk Jack." I said as I scooted over.

Jack climbed in to the bunk and closed the curtain, "What's up?"

"I'm nervous about my anniversary with Daniel." I said quietly.

"How come? You and him are practically meant to be. What do you think is wrong?"

"I don't know. A lot of things but I just can't seem to find words to say it. Don't get me wrong, I love Daniel and this past year with him has been amazing, I-"

"You're just not used to this type of commitment. I'm sorry to bring them up but all your past relationships never made it this far, and it scares you. You trust him but you just have a feeling that you can't push down from all your old exs." Jack said.

He finally put how I was feeling into words, something I wasn't able to do.

"Yeah, I do."

"Look, Daniel is a great guy and everyone knows that, I just think in order to move on, you are going to have to have a talk with him about how you are feeling. I think it will be great for you two." Jack said as he looked at me.

"You're right, thank you so much Jack."

"You're welcome, but when am I not ever wrong." He said as he grinned and did an imaginary hair flip. He opened up the curtains and hopped out, "We'll be at the place in twenty, you should get dressed. And actually. dress cute cause i feel like maybe having a mini photshoot might make you feel better." Jack said as he smiled and closed the curtain.

I took his advice and actually put the time into my outfit and makeup. I was doing my makeup in the back room when Avani walked in.

"Hey." She said blankly.

"Hey." I popped my fingers wondering if I should bring it up on not. "Listen I'm sorry about what I said to you at the airport, it was wrong of me on so many levels." I said as I stood up and faced her.

"I should be the one to apologize, I assumed so many wrong things and I was the one who was rude first for no reason. I guess I just put all my emotions for earlier out on you and I shouldn't have."

"I get that, because I have done it too. But I would love to put it all behind us." I said with a smile. "Oh and by the way I love your hair, that was just the first thing I said because there was literally nothing else I could say about you because you look so perfect."

She let out a chuckle, "Thank you and me too, lets put it behind us. But one more apology, Daniel caught me up to everything and I'm sorry I brought up Kaylee. If I knew about her I wouldn't o-"

"It's okay," I said as I cut her off, "I forgive you."

"So friends?" She asked as she stuck out her hand.