2.0

After my whole breakdown yesterday and the phone call with Daniel, he went straight to twitter and instagram.

Daniel Seavey tweeted

Due to all of the recent drama, I had to make a choice to come on here and make an announcement. My home and personal life, I choose to keep away from the public, and me coming on here to address a stupid rumor is beyond crazy. Making this choice was not hard whatsoever, because im doing it for the girl I love. I would never do something like that to Leigh and my real friends and family know that. Angelina was at my house but FOR A FACT, I did not take the picture nor I was even in the same room as her while that was going on. It's called privacy for a reason, and I would love for everyone to continue to respect it, for mine and everyone else's sake. Thank you.

 Thank you

Liked by Jonahmarais, Leighjade, Happy

Liked by Jonahmarais, Leighjade, Happy.angi and 974,826 others

Seaveydaniel The first picture is a girl who is the love of my life, Leigh Jade Frantzich. She has my full heart and the love I have for her will never die. The photo is from ten minutes ago when I facetimed her, to prove that we are both communicating and we are on great terms right now. Even though we aren't with each other, we both still trust each other one hundred percent. The second picture is me and my best friend, angi. Most of you might know her because she has always been a big part of my life. It's been more then a year of me not seeing her and yesterday was the first day since then. Leigh does trust me with my best friend just like how trust her with her bestfriend, Jack. I love both of them dearly, but it two separate ways. I could never and will never cheat on Leigh, because she is my one and only and everyone should know that.

Comments are disabled

Then of course I had to go post

Liked by Seaveydaniel, Keriseavey, Corbynbesson and 382,285 others

Leighjade Try to break out bond, I dare you

Comments are disabled

Daniel also called to apologize to everything that happened for the fifth time. He knew I went into a panic attack and he blames himself for all of it.

Fighing with Daniel yesterday scared me, it even made it worse that Jonah was there to watch it all. Of course Jonah forgave him too but I feel like deep down, he's going to hold a grudge between them.

I walked out of my room and to the living room, everyone was in there but Jonah was outside on his phone. I walked to ths sliding door and opened it, closing it behind me.

"Oh hey." Jonah said to me as he pulled the phone away from his ear. "It's Jack, he wants to talk to you." He said while he handed me the phone.

I took and and watch Jonah go back inside, "okay weird."

"Hey Jack."

"Hey L, how are you holding up?"

"I'm good as of right now, I'm guessing you saw everything and Daniel told the rest of you guys?" I said as I sat down on the porch steps.

"Yeah but Jonah told us first. But new topic, how would you like to come spend the last three vacation days with me and my family?"

I was actually kind of shocked he asked this. "Jack umm are you sure?"

"Yeah of course! See you would continue to spend the next seven days with your family and then fly over to Pennsylvania. And after those three days, we fly back together to California."

"But J-"

"And before you even bring up an airplane ticket, I might have already bought you one."

"Jack Avery, you didn't have to do that." I said as I smiled into the phone.

"Oh but I did. So now its mandatory that you come cause I'm currently buying it right now."

"Jack no wait d-"

"And bought." He said as he laughed into the phone.

"You're lucky I love you."

"I love you too."

"Thank you for that Jack, I think I actually really needed to see my best friend."

"Anytime, but now I'll let you go back to your own family time."

"Okay, I'll talk to you soon okay?"

"For sure, bye princess."

"Bye Avery."

I walked back inside and handed Jonah his phone, "Was a part of that also your idea?"

"Mmm maybe."

"Jonahhhhh." I said as I dragged out his name, annoyed but deep down I wasn't.

"What!" He saidas he put his hands up defensely and started walking to the kitchen. "Seeing Jack will be really good for you, and I know you can't even go a day without seeing him."

"Well you're right but-"

"No buts. I know you Leigh, and deep down you want to also hang with Jack because Daniel is with Angi. And no I'm not saying you are going to use him to make him jealous, you just want to see your best friend too."

He literally just read my mind.

"But also know, you going with Jack might start more, but not as much drama. Hopefully it shouldn't based on the posts both you and Daniel made. But if needed, ill go to social media and shut it down if you need me too."

I went over to Jonah and hugged him. "I know you don't like directing the drama, cause I know you feel like you are just giving into it. So thank you, and thank you for also helping me clean up the mess from yesterday."

"No need for a thank you Jade." He said as he pulled away from me, grabbing my shoulders and looking me straight into my eyes. "I'd do anything for you if it meant that you stayed happy."