5.3

I looked off to the side, seeing Randy smile as he nodded at me.

I knew that if I had to go public with Zach, I might as well start with the boys.

"Yo what the fuck!?" Jonah said as he walked off the stage and over to us.

"Jonah we got soundcheck." Corbyn said as he followed, trying to stop him.

"Zach watch your place- wait Avani are you crying?" Jonah asked as Christina moved put of the way.

"Jonah you can stay out of this." I said to him and he was now looking at me.

"You're crying too? Wait did Zach have something to do with this?"

"Dude." Zach said as he rolled his eyes.

"No it isn't, why would I kiss him if he hurt me you dumbass. Just go back to soundcheck." I spoke to him as I wiped my tears. "You too Zach."

"Guys?" Daniel said as him and Jack walked off the stage and over to us.

Before the two of them reached us, I walked the opposite direction and headed to the green room.

I looked at Randy and he smiled at me, "good job."

I gave him a disgusted look as I hurried to the room. Once I was there, I closed the door and sat down on the couch, leaning my head back.

"It's okay Leigh." I said to myself as I shook my hands and tried to relax myself. "Just breathe."

"Leigh?" Someone said from the other side of the door.

They opened it and Daniel walked in, closing the door behind him.

"Leigh what's wrong?"

I knew what I had to do, and I started to cry again. I hated crying.

"Daniel listen." I said in between my short breaths of my crying. "I love you, so so much. There isn't time to explain but we can't do this. Do us." I said as I pointed between us.

"Wait Leigh."

"Daniel we can't date, no matter how hard we try, Randy won't let us."

"No Leigh, I refuse." He said as he grabbed my hands, tearing up also. "I can't lose you again."

"It's gonna be okay Dani." I said as I put on a smile, trying to be brave. "I love you so much, no matter what I do, or say, or show, or anything. It's not real." I said as I started to open the door.

He put his hand on mine and closed the door again. "No, leigh please no. I need an answer."

"Daniel please don't make this any harder." I said while tears ran down my face.

"Then don't do it at all!" He said as he cried harder.

My heart was breaking for him, and for me. I cupped his face and kissed him passionately, not wanting to stop. I pulled away and wiped his years with my thumbs.

"Maybe after all of this, after Randy, I promise you that I will come back to you."

"Leigh please tell me what Randy is making you do!"

I sighed, "You'll know soon enough my love." I said as I opened the door again. "I love you."

I put my hand on his chest, and he put a hand on top of mine. I extended my arm and pushed him out of the room, signaling him that he still had soundcheck. He held my hand until the last second, where he pulled away. I gave him a smile as he walked down the hall, looking back every second.

He stopped at the corner and looked at me one last time. The last time I knew that was going to be normal for us, the last time without all the pain.

His head hung low as he walked past the corner where I couldn't see him anymore.

I sat in the greenroom my myself for the rest of the time. The boys were about to go on and my phone dinged, it was Zach.

Zachary Dean-I'm sorry about all of this

Me-not your fault, its mine. If I just kept my mouth shut everything would be fine

Zachary Dean-no it not. you were holding in so much. our secret, your pain from Daniel, you just had to let it all out. Its avani who is forced to tell everything to Randy

Me-you know now?

Zachary Dean-yeah, Chris told me. once she did I apologize to Avani, felt bad

Me-thats good, but what do we do now?

Zachary Dean-We do what we are forced to do, go public. I know you don't want to but its gonna save us, and its our only option. You don't deserve it because we both know the hate you're gonna receive, and I'm sorry about that

Me-its okay, I'll get used to it

Zachary Dean-but you shouldn't

Me-zach does it feel right now? does messing around together actually something you wanna do with me?

Zachary Dean-only if you are comfortable, its gonna be normal, except the public knows some things

Me-they will know small things and blow it out of proportion

Zachary Dean-that's true, but I'm fine with it as long as you are, I care about you. I rather you be happy instead of messing around with me just because you want me to feel pleased

Me-i want to too, but you should focus because you are about to go on. I'm gonna come watch as soon as I figure out what to post first for Randy

Zachary Dean-give me a sec

Zachary Dean-go to your camera roll. post something from any party or me hugging you, anything with contact.

I went to my camera and found a photo, sending it to him.

Me-like this?

Zachary Dean-yes. post that with any caption, its subtle but a good start

Me-okay, good luck out there. see you soon

He opened my message but that's when I heard the crowd screaming, signaling that they just walked on.

I went onto instagram and quickly posted the photos.

Liked by Mama.herron, Avani_hudson, Kylarwoods and 424,338 others

Leighjade zach's hugs>>>anything

View all 396,725 comments

Avani_hudson parents

Sarahbessom YOO WHAT DOES AVANI MEAN

wdwdrama12 lowkey ship...

Mama.herron the herron family misses you!

BessonxSeavey even over Daniel?

Imzachherron you>>>everything

Herronlover WTF WAIT ARE THEY A THING, WHAT DOES ZACHS COMMENT MEAN!