choices

Hey guys! I was going to put out another chapter because you guys are seeming to really enjoy where the plot is at right now. I love doing that because it makes you guys wanting to continue to read and putting you on the edge of your seat.

I wanted to put one out so bad tonight but I've been sleep deprived, and its been going on for awhile. My chapters seem to suck when I'm out of it and I don't want to post a sucky chapter. I still force myself to write and not take breaks because all of you mean a lot to me:)

so tomorrow morning I'm going to start a new outline for this book. I already have a locked in idea of how the ending and near the ending is going to be. But for the rest, I need your help.

You guys really seem to enjoy when you "have control" on the book. I gave you options of Jack and Zach and for even some people, I started more ships and I'm gonna make more friendships with the characters. I have always been up for ideas and I do take a lot from the people who reach out! If you want more jeigh and zeigh content, I gotcha. Want drama, I'll do it. What new people, I'll make it work.

So with that being said, if you guys have ANY ideas please send them my way:)

It can be as small as one chapter, for example: a chapter based off of Avani in her pov. A chapter of just any one, two, or as many people in the book as you want. a chapter of arguments. a chapter of love.

Or it can be bigger. I can create more friendships, or more tension. Even one girl already reached out and said she santed a corbyn and leigh friendship, and that's what I plan on incorporating into the book. It can be anything your heart desires, just reach out in the comments or pm me! It honestly means a lot, and it also helps me so so much.

I want you guys to hear your own voices in my book, and make you enjoy it even more. So no idea is to small or to stupid, I wanna hear what you guys want.

Thank you!!
-lexi