8.9

Jonah got up and walked over to the front door, slowly opening it a bit.

"Who's she?" Kelani said, an anger tone in her voice.

Jonah was blocking all of our views to see her, which meant that she couldn't see us and didn't know we were here.

"Kelani she's just an old friend from Minnesota."

"And why didn't you tell me about her?"

"Cause I didn't think it would matter. She was down her for a month after we came back from our family trips. She was and still is my best friend from growing up."

"Okay now you're saying she's your best friend, I know what goes on between best friends."

Jonah sighed and held the door tighter, blocking the view.

"I wish he moved." Daniel whispered to me as I nodded in agreement.

"Kelani you don't need to blow this up and nothing goes on between friends."

"What if I want too? I know Zach isn't here cause I saw him in the lobby and Corbyn is probably back in your place. Daniel is probably with leigh but I don't care of anyone hears me."

"Kelani, we're just friends and nothing more."

"Jonah you have seen if first handed what happens between best friends. Damn take Leigh for example, she fucked Jack when she wasn't dating Daniel."

All eyes turned to me as I felt my jaw drop. Jack made awkward eye contact with Daniel then looked at Corbyn, who couldn't believe what he heard. Daniel put his arm around me, already knowing that I wanted to get up.

Daniel's POV
"Leigh don't do this." I said in a low voice but she fought out of my arms.

"What did you just say about my sister?" Jonah said in a deeper tone.

Leigh walk over to him and got in between him and the door, pulling it back all the way. Kelani eyes widen when she looks at her then sees Corbyn, Jack and I all in the living room now standing up.

"Leigh I-"

"Literally shut the fuck up. I have given you chances and started to trust you. I felt us grow close and treated you like a sister, given you nothing but love and support. Now you talk bad about me behind my back to my OWN BROTHER! How pathetic do you have to-"

All of us stood up and walked over to them. "Leigh just keep your cool." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pull her back a little.

"Leigh I'm sorry." Kelani said as she reached a hand out.

"You're only sorry cause you got caught." She said right before she turned back around and ran up the stairs.

I take a step to follow her but I stopped myself, turning my attention back to her. "Get out of my place, now."

With that I took off us the stairs, skipping every other step. I go down the hall and go to my room, seeing Leigh sitting on the bed with her face in her hands. I walk over to her and sit down next to her, putting an arm on her back. As soon as I did, her cries were loud and she turned and place her head on me. I lift her up and place her on my lap, her trying to bury her cries in my hoodie. I rub her back and move the hair out of her face.

"I'm sorry Leigh."

"I thought I trusted her and that she actually liked me Dani."

"She's just jealous over Mercedes but she had no right to drag you into this mess." I said as I felt her try to hold in her cries, when only caused her to shake.