9.5

"I need to go." I said to the boys as I put a hand to my head and closed my eyes.

Kelani and Kylar just walked out of Daniel's and Zach's place, Kylar apologizing for everything. Once they were gone the boys swarmed me but Christina told them to move.

"Give her space dudes."

"Leigh are you oka-"

"No Jonah! Another close friend of mine and your own girlfriend was the one who was ruining my life! I already have trust issues but I thought she was my friend." I said as I teared up.

I was furious finding out about Kelani and Kaylee, but I was also upset. I did really like her as a friend, and I thought we had a bond and were growing closer. I trusted her, and it's just another friend who stabbed me in the back.

"I need to go."

"Babe-" Daniel said as he reached for me but I pulled away, hurting my shoulder in the process.

"No, not now."

I pushed passed Jack and went into the hallway, making my way down back to my place. My shoulder was now throbbing and that's when I realized I never got my pain meds, but I wasn't going to turn back around.

"LEIGH!" I heard Zach as he chased afted me, only causing me to go faster.

With one hand, I unlocked the door and rushed inside as trying to close in behind me. Zach stuck out a hand and pushed back, forcing his way in.

"Go away!" I said as I kept my back towards him, trying to control my breathing.

"Leigh I'm not leaving."

"Zach I-"

"No, you're not doing this right now. Stop pushing us away, we only want to help you when it comes to times like these. We all hate seeing you have anxiety attacks and I just wanna help, so please let me."

I drop my head and let his words sink in, and that's when I let it all out. I drop to my knees, instantly feeling Zach's arm around me. He sits down and holds me in his arms as I bawl my eyes out, not even caring anymore.

"It's going to be okay." He said as he pulled my hair back.

"Why'd she do it!?" I said in between cries, feeling myself suck in short breaths of air.

"I don't know but let's not focus on her right now okay? Once Daniel cools down and Corbyn is done taking care of Jonah, we can talk about it."

"What's wrong with them?" I said as I faced Zach and tried to stand up, only causing him to sit me back down.

"Jonah's feeling the same as you, blaming himself about everything so Corbyn's calming him down. Daniel freaked himself out cause of how he acted, so he's talking with Jack."

I nodded my head as I felt Zach's hand wipe my tears. "Come on."

He helped me stand up and walked me to my room, unraveling the covers and letting me get in. He walked to my bathroom and came out with a scrunchie, putting my hair in a terrible ponytail but it's the thought that counts. "Thanks."

"Guys?" I heard Jack yell out.

"In here!"

Daniel swung the door open, eyes wide and body was tense. He rushed over to me as I see the door start to close on Jack.

"OW! Dislocated shoulder over here but I'm fine." Jack said with sarcasm which made me smile.

Daniel crawled onto the bed and took my hand, them looked back at the two boys.