3.7

I made Zach drive for about ten minutes until one of my friends I met at a party a while back finally texted me back.

"Okay can you go to that little strip where In and Out is?" I asked Zach.

"Yeah sure."

On the way there I looked down at my hands, my rings. I started to fidget with them as many thoughts raced my mind, that was until I felt Zach's hand on top of mine. I look at him and he gives me a quick smile. He continued driving as he holds my hand, his thumb rubbing up and down which brought me comfort.

Once we arrived there, Zach parked in a random sport and looked at me. "So what are we doing here?"

"Give me one second." I said as I undid my seatbelt and started to get out of the car. "I need to go get something from a friend of mine."

"Woah you have friends?" Zach asked, acting shocked.

"Oh shut up." I said asI rolled my eyes and closed the door.

I walked up to my friends car and he rolled down the window. We talked for about two minutes until I just finally gave him the cash and he handed me what I came here to buy.

"Thanks dude, I'll see you soon."

I quickly walked back to the car and opened the door, getting back inside.

"So what did you get?" Zach said as he looked at me like he couldn't wait to see.

I smirked and held out my hand, showing him what I just got.

"Leigh." He said as he immediately folded my fingers in, making my hand close as if anyone could see what I had. "Please tell me that you didn't just buy a blunt."

"Okay then, I didn't just buy a blunt. I just bought weed that was prerolled for free." I said with a smile as I looked at him.

"So a blunt?"

"Sure Herron, but don't act like you have never done this. You know how hard it is for Jack to keep a secret like that, or how the way I saw you two in the kitchen at two in the morning trying to bake a cake with only flour and sugar." I said as I raised an eyebrow. Not to mention that I already know you have a lighter in your glovebox." I said with a smile.

"I do not-"

And with that I lifted up the little latch to the capartment between us and pulled out a lighter.

"Okay... hand it over."

About 30 minutes later Zach was completely gone. I would be too but I rather drive us home because I trust myself more.

"Here look what I took." Zach said as he slowly showed me his phone. He took a photo of me when I was in the passenger seat, and I actually really liked it.

"You should post it on your friends only story." I said. "Wait no, make one with all the same people but not the boys." I said because I didn't need to get into another argument two days in a row.

"Okay." Zach said as he barely had his eyes open.

"Okay now get out, I'm driving." I said as I got out of the car to go to the drivers seat.

Once I was out and opened the door for Zach, he was already climbing over the console and he was for sure struggling. I laughed as I got into the seat and started the car.

"I posted it." Zach said as he showed me so that i could make sure it was the private account which it was.

On the way back, it seemed to be quicker then the time it took to get there. Once I parked the car, both Zach and I got out and locked it. I grabbed his hand as we took a seat on the small bench in the front. It was around 1 or 2 and I wanted us to calm down a bit just incase we did see the boys.

After about thirty minutes or so, we were still high but good enough, well at least I was because Zach couldn't stop chuckling. I grabbed Zach's hand and pulled him to his feet.

"Come on Herron, we will go to my room and hope Jack isn't there."

As we waited for the elevator, I took our picture and posted it on my main Instagram story.

As we got to our floor, we started to head to my apartment and thankfully we didn't run into the boys

As we got to our floor, we started to head to my apartment and thankfully we didn't run into the boys. Zach was still laughing and he laughed harder as he watch me struggle with the key. I laughed as I finally got it and we walked inside.

I closed the door behind us and that's when Zach stopped laughing.

"Where were you two?"

I turned around to see Jonah.

"No where." I said as I grabbed Zach's hand and started to pull him to my room.

"Not so fast." Jonah said as he put a hand up and stepped in front of us. I watch him sniff the air and roll his eyes, "You're high aren't you? And you of course had to bring Zach into it."

"Hey man, it was my choice." Zach said, interrupting us. "Besides what if we weren't high?"

Zach has his good moments sometimes but he can also be so stupid sometimes. I sweared that one day it would bring us trouble, guess that day is today.

"Well maybe if you didn't smell like weed and maybe um oh didn't post a picture of LEIGH SMOKING A FUCKING BLUNT!" Jonah said as he shoved his phone in our faces.

"You're lucky its on private more

"You're lucky its on private more." Jonah said as he pulled his back phone away.

"No I'm not, Zach I said to make another." I said as I looked at him.

"I did, maybe just still posted on the wrong one, oops." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"So you planned to try to go around my back?" Jonah said clearly mad.

"Um yeah, did you not get the whole "make another story" part?" I said. "How they hell did you even get inside?"

"Me." Jack said as hs walked down the stairs.

"Oh no, not right now, I'm done with this." I said as I grabbed Zach's wrist, "we both are."

I pulled Zach into my room and slammed the door, locking it behind me.