10.3

"Whatever, we'll work things out later but for now we're done with this stupid fucking management. Don't call us ever again." Jonah said as he hung up the phone.

As soon as he did, we all literally jumped for joy. Yesterday we decided to push it back to tomorrow morning to drop Randy, which we just did right now. All of the boys, Christina, Avani, Eben, and I were sitting around Jonah and Corbyn's dining table hearing the conversation going on. All of the boys were talking as the rest of us girls just sat and listened. It even got to the point where Jonah started to cuss him out and I had to calm him down quietly so I wouldn't be heard on the other side of the phone.

"Let's fucking go!!" Zach said as he high five Jack.

"Dude so much weight felt like it was lifted off my shoulders." Jonah said as he put a hand to his chest.

"Even though I wasn't signed, I feel free." I told Daniel who brought me into a hug.

"He put you through the most shit out of all of us, and what he told us was excruciating enough."

"Daniel's right for the first time." Corbyn said causing Daniel to swat his hand at him. "But now, if you want, you can announce the things that he forced you to do."

"Like our breakup." Daniel said.

"And how we were a pr stunt." Zach chimed in.

"That's all true but for the bigger picture, are you going to tell the whole story?" Jonah asked. "How you technically were with Zach but THEN was forced to post him. How Daniel broke up with you THEN you got with Jack after?"

I bit my lip and crossed my arms, he was right that's for sure. "I... I don't know." At first I was perfectly fine with exposing everything Randy made me do, but I didn't realize I had to make a choice about the other things, things I normally wouldn't want the public to know.

"He's actually right babe." Christina said, "Think about it. If you come out and say Zach was a pr stunt, which is was, what about all the photos on your finsta? Those photos were before Randy, which we know and they would also know if you say Randy made you start three months after the breakup. But those photos were a month after so it doesn't match up to the public."

"Look, we can deal with all of this later. Today we celebrate and don't look back and what we just did, okay?" Jack said as he looked at all of us.

There was a chorus of "yes" and "I agree" said from all of us, Jack nodding his head in response.

"Yesterday Levi offered to throw a party, and to us it can be a celebration." I said. "Only if you guys want to though."

"Count me in!" Both the girls said with a smile.

"Like tonight? Isn't it to late to plan and invite everyone? I'm down but still..." Jonah said, some of the boys nodding their head and agreeing."

"Clearly you don't know Levi Hill." Zach said as he walked over to me and I pulled out my phone.

"Seven work for everyone?" I said as I started to type out text to Levi.

"If it's possible, then for sure." Eben said with a smile.

"Then let's party like we never have before." Zach said as he pressed send for me, us grinning at each other.

As we pulled up in Jack's and Daniel's car, you could already see the street lined up with very nice and expensive cars. I watch Jonah from the passenger seat, looking at his house and at all the cars with a shocked face, "Damn."

"You underestimated him." I said as I shook my head jokingly, "And this was only done in eight hours dude."

Once we finally parked, we grabbed our bags with swimsuits which we packed this time unlike the last, and made our way to the house. The music was blaring from inside and you could hear people from the backyard yelling. Color changing lights were everywhere as we walked inside, everyone randomly cheering.