Hungover - England

Prompt - "I stole a car last night" 

The rays of sun escaped through the gap in the curtain and caressed the face of an Englishman who was in a peaceful slumber. His relaxed features began to stir before he slowly opened his eyes and blinked the tiredness away. Yawning, he sat up and grimaced. The dull ache in his head was certainly not one he was used to since he first started uni. Now he's in his sixth year of studying and going out partying was the last thing on his mind.

Images of last night flooded through his mind. Ones of dancing with strangers, drinking way more than he should and kissing someone he most certainly didn't know. Hiding back under the covers, he huffed indignantly at last night's him. It was the wrong decision. Not one he regrets but one he wishes he could remember more of.

The dry feeling of his mouth was what made him get up in the end and braced himself for the mess that he could've made last night. Instead everything was pristine. There was no cups, no bottles, no people. A pair of feet dangled over the arm of the sofa and he cautiously moved towards the being. His heart rate got faster as he realised that sleeping on the sofa was his crush.

"Arthur..." whispered the guy sleeping. His tone was so suggestive. He, Arthur, was already dressed in last nights clothes which saved him some time when he found that the pain killers had ran out. Huffing he slipped his shoes on and ventured outside in the warm sun. A car or two drove up the street as he stood there.

Finally he realised why it was so perfect downstairs. Why he had a man in his house that made his heart race and how he got home. Sinking onto his knees, Arthur stared at the bright red sports car in front of him. Oh no... Someone is going to be looking for this.

"I.. I stole a car last night," Arthur stammered to himself.