Unlikely Pair - Denmark x Norway

Punk and Geek AU

Denmark - Mathias
Norway - Lukas

There was a punk that Mathias was warned of. One that caused people to both swoon and be scared of him at the same time. Mathias was interested in this person. He wanted to know the ins and outs of who this was.

Walking through the school halls, he looked out for the guy who had been mentioned in so many conversations. "I heard he had a girlfriend." cooed one kid to another. They were hopeless popular looking girls.

Rumours and rumours went round and round until Mathias was unsure if this person even went to this school or not. He hurried round the corner with his glasses cracked and his folder a mess.

He collided with another person. He fell to the floor with his papers all over the place. Silently, the man before him started to help in picking up all Mathias' coursework.

"I apologise for bumping into you..." started Mathias as he put on his cracked glasses. He made a small noise once he saw the tattoos lining the others' skin and the other various clothing articles.

So this was the punk? Mathias was in awe. He felt his heart beating like crazy. This punk was so attractive. Deep blue eyes that seemed to draw him in. "Lukas." he stated and handed the nerd his work before walking off.

Mathias just put a hand to his heart and closed his eyes. He shouldn't be this affected by someone else so quickly. This was the first time he saw the punk in school anyway. He'd never seen him before.

Mathias was clueless as how he ended up here. It'd been months and he had no clue as to how he had managed to befriend the punk. He'd sat on the comfy bed with a fluttering feeling in his heart. Most of the time he'd been over, he'd been working on the project of Attraction with Lukas.

"Earth to Mathias. Earth to Mathias." cooed a cool voice that sent shivers up his spine. He loved it. He loved the sound of Lukas' voice. He loved the smell of bakery that lingered in Lukas' home. He was sure that he loved everything about Lukas.

He blinked rapidly and looked at Lukas. "I curse the day that I met you. I really do." muttered Lukas. Mathias felt his heart race and the feeling of being unwanted reign in his heart.

"I fell in love with you. I knew I wanted you from the day that I met you and I couldn't ask for anything better." murmured Lukas looking down at the Danish man.

Mathias couldn't even respond before he was pulled into a kiss. He couldn't help but feel super happy. "I love you too." he manged to whisper upon Lukas' lips and pulled the Punk into a deeper kiss.

This has got to be the best day of his life.