He Doesn't Deserve You - Finland x Norway

Prompt - "I heard there was someone but he doesn't deserve you" 

Finland - Timo
Norway - Kristjan

Kristjan. The person of his hearts desire. One who he had dated in the past. Said I love you too many times to hear his heart break. It hadn't been for a short time but enough for him to get attached.

Now as he roamed the college campus he heard of the duo that held the one he loved. One that he hated and one that he wished weren't true. It was something he'd never get used to.

The fact that his love had a new man. Someone who'd hold him in the long Winters and kiss him under the stars. Kristjan was a man of dreams. One who day dreamed during spare moments in the day and had thoughts of the future.

He was liked by many but was a man who liked few. There was a party that night. One that both the boys were invited to it. Neither of them knew that the other was going.

Timo was slightly surprised he was invited to a party but there again it wasn't that surprising since the whole of the campus was going. Save for a couple of people.

He held his beer and smiled at the crude joke his Estonian friend had told him. All he could think of was how much fun this was. How he missed the late night drinks and blaring music.

After all Kristjan and him used to go to many concerts and drink to their hearts desire. Normally that ended up with nights filled with passion and heated kisses. Thinking about it know got him all worked up.

It filled the desire to touch someone, to feel their warmth under him. "Timo." called a familiar voice. One that brought back burning memories and haunting pleasures. He looked up into indigo irises and followed the man just by the simple gaze.

He lusted after the other. To reminisce the pleasure filled times they used to have. They headed up the stairs and into a room that was far away from the thumping bass and mingling students.

"Timo, I wanted to talk to you..." Kristjan started only to let out a gasp as he was pinned against the wall. All he could see in this dim lighting was the smouldering eyes of the man before him.

He leaned in real close and ghosted his lips over the Norwegian's. "Kristjan..." he breathed. Timo felt alive, he felt the buzz that this gave him. The naughty desire coursing through him and sinful thoughts that plagued his mind. The ghost like moans that he remembered coming from the Norwegian from nights spent together long ago.

"I heard there was another man... I heard there was someone but he doesn't deserve you. No one does." whispered Timo hotly. He kissed Kristjan's neck delicately drawing sighs from those rose coloured lips. Kristjan couldn't help but feel hot and bothered over how Timo was acting.

A certain bite that caused a hot moan to spill from those parted lips made Timo smirk as he pulled the Norwegian to the bed to relive those nights from long ago.

"You're mine, he doesn't deserve you." he muttered as he thrusted against the Norwegian male. Timo grinned and knew that Kristjan wasn't refusing. Be it the alcohol in their system or the feelings that resurfaced as clashing kisses lead to actions left unsaid.

"You're mine and only mine." stated Timo leaving bites along the pale skin. Kristjan couldn't deny this sinful act of infidelity nor could he ignore the pleasure burning inside him.

They spent another night together covered by the music and reigniting the flame dwindling within the two of them with blissful moans, sinful whimpers and loving cries of each others names.

That night they fell asleep within each others arms. A night they'll soon forget...

Or would they?