Dream Date - America x Female! England

Female England - Katherine 
America - Alfred

Katherine couldn't help but glance over at the American boy. He'd not long transferred to the school. Alfred. He was called Alfred. Such a boy next door name. It was charming. He was charming.

So tall and strong. The perfect guy. Well perfect to Katherine. Kate. Lonely, quiet Kate.

She blushed and her friends teased her for being so adorable. Katherine felt her heart race at the thought of holding hands with someone like Alfred. Always someone like. Never Alfred himself. Oh how she dreamed of that movie scene romance.

One that didn't burnout quickly or fade before it started. One that lasted years, where they grew up together. "Wait til Valentines day. Then you'll be happy." chirped her friend Emma. Emma was coy and always had all the boys drooling over her. Still Katherine was surprised that someone as plain looking as herself could get a friend as beautiful as Emma.

Valentines day had transformed the whole school. Roses being given out to people and love notes stuck in people's bags and lockers.

Katherine sighed and held onto her folders. Her hair cascaded down her back and flowed gently as she walked.

Alfred was watching the lovely Kate. Katy, Kate, Katherine. Oh how he wished she liked him. "Katherine wait up!" he called out before he could stop himself. And she stopped. The blonde stopped in her tracks and turned around. He swore he saw everything in slow motion.

He fumbled with the words and smiled softly at the female in front of him. "These... these are uh... for you." the words finally stumbled out of his mouth. He handed the roses to Katherine and smiled nervously.

Alfred saw the blush rise on her cheeks. The shock in her eyes. As she tried to find a way to thank him for such beautiful roses.

"No need to thank me. I was actually wondering if you'd like to come on a date with me. Please Katy." Alfred remarked softly and held the girls' hand.

Katherine had to wait a second to catch all her thoughts. "I'd love to." was her simple murmur. "Really! That's wonderful. Katy, you're wonderful. I'll pick you up at six." Alfred said and kissed Katherine's cheek before he left.

Katherine closed her eyes and took in the scent of the roses and smiled dreamily.

Dream date here she comes...