Precious Smile - Finland x Female! Sweden

Prompt - "You're so fucking precious when you smile"

Finland - Timo
Sweden - Maja

"Maja," cooed Timo trying to get the attention of his beautiful crush. She was so innocent. She looked just like an angel and he knew he was smitten.

The way she carried herself so elegantly. Such poise and grace. He knew many others adored her, wished to be her and wanted her in the most sinful of ways.

That included the Danish jock, Mathias. Timo needed to have Maja for his own. Feel his way over that body and just show her how much he loved her. Not just for the way she looked but the entirety of her.

He dreamed of the day he'd get to spend with her. Maja was what he wanted and by god was he going to try his hardest to get her.

"Maja." he cooed out in her direction. The Swedish girl turned to look who was talking to her and turned straight back around once she saw it was Timo. What was she playing at? All he wanted was to talk.

He got out of his seat and walked over to the one next to hers. "Is this seat taken?" he asked waiting for a response. He wasn't going to push it if she didn't feel like talking right now. He wasn't a dick unlike some people. Ahem... Mathias.

"N-no." she stuttered. It took some time before he finally got her talking. By the time the free period was over, they knew some things about each other and were more comfortable with each other.

Weeks went by and they slowly started becoming closer and closer. He's always admired the Swede but wondered if it was the same for her. Did she admire him? Did she love him? Did she like him as much as he thought? Timo didn't know.

Though he saw the Dane cornering Maja against some lockers and sneered. "C'mon babygirl, I can be real nice to you." he cooed. It almost made the Finnish male sick. The way Mathias was talking to Maja was how no one should be talked to unless someone has said otherwise. Though when he saw Mathias touch her, oh that was the last straw.

"What do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?" he asked in a low growl. Mathias took one look at Timo. "Nothin'..." muttered Mathias before skulking off. "Are you okay Maja?" asked Timo in a softer voice as he approached her.

He pulled her into a hug. "Thank you Timo." Maja said with a small smile. God he loved that smile. He pressed a small kiss to her lips and smiled himself. There was a gorgeous smile resting on her face alongside a blush. "You so fuckin' precious when you smile." Timo said with a smirk.