Double Date - Sweden x Finland, Norway x Denmark

Sweden - Berwald
Finland - Timo
Norway - Lukas
Denmark - Mathias

Mathias and Lukas sat opposite Berwald and Timo. The four males were waiting on their meals. "Thank you for inviting us Berwald and Timo, it was nice of you to ask us on a double date." spoke Lukas adjusting his tie.

The four of them were in suits at a fancy restaurant just outside of town. To anyone else, they would've pegged it for a business meeting but the four knew that it was a meeting between two couples who were very much so in love.

Earlier that evening, Lukas made Mathias promise to be on his best behaviour. He knew that the two brothers didn't exactly get along with one another. Thankfully Mathias agreed to behave until the dinner was over.

"You both look rather dashing." remarked Berwald. There wasn't much conversation. They didn't know what to talk about. They saw each other pretty regularly and the meetings weren't that much of a conversation starter.

Timo pressed a kiss to Berwald's cheek as he downed the rest of his glass of wine. This double date was going splendid. They started on the wines now and were finally loosening up. Lukas and Mathias came back from the rest room looking a bit scruffy.

Berwald blushed in embarrassment. He knew what went on between the two. Timo stood up on the table, singing and dancing to the rock song in his head and ripped off his jacket and tie. He took off his shirt and threw it at a lady on another table. Berwald just giggled at everything that his boyfriend did.

Mathias and Lukas didn't care too much, they were caught up in a very heated kiss. Safe to say that they were all drunk enough to do stupid things. Suddenly there was a presence in front of them. A smaller looking man with a frown and crossed arms.

His foot tapped impatiently against the floor. "Please leave the premises immediate." he remarked to the drunk men. The Nordics just laughed and mocked him. The little man nodded over to someone and it wasn't long before they were pushed towards the doors of the place and out onto the street.

They didn't have a care in the world as they walked down the street singing songs from a long period ago and heading home. The only thing they'll wake up with is a headache as a reminder of their silly actions.