Christmas Present - Finland x Female! Norway

Female! Norway - Elin
Finland - Timo

Timo got ready for Christmas as usual. Hanging tinsel and decorations around the house. His lover, oh his beautiful Elin will be home soon. Bright blue eyes that entranced him so.

"Timo?" she called out. Voice soft and like a purr. He felt so relaxed when he was with her. It was earlier than usual. The Finnish lad ventured towards her and pulled her into a hug. "Welcome home Elin." he cooed and kissed her softly.

Elin normally was so hard to please. He didn't know what she liked at first. Now he knew her inside and out and what she liked better than herself. So when they gathered at family dinners, he knew what she wanted and what she wouldn't like.

It was simple. He'd love to spend the rest of his life with her. That much he was sure of. He'd love to tend to her so kindly until she bore his children and then tend to her softly forevermore.

"Do you like it?" he asked a little nervously. Elin looked around their home. Elegance in the decorations made it clear that Timo really thought hard about where everything went. It was only their third year of living together. 5th in being together as a couple. She was a year younger than him.

"I love it." she responded with a small smile and reached up to kiss him. Christmas was special to him and she hoped that her gifts were just to his liking.

That night they had a gorgeous dinner that the both of them prepared and desserts that Timo had made during the day.

Waking up on Christmas day, Elin sneaked down stairs before Timo could wake. Normally she wasn't up this early but she wanted to surprise him with breakfast in bed and a nice, warm cup of coffee. "Good morning gorgeous." he cooed smiling sleepily at the Norwegian.

He never failed to make Elin blush and hide behind her hair. He took a sip of the coffee after he sat up and pulled her so she sat on his lap. Nuzzling her neck and pressing light kisses on her skin, he pulled her into a coffee tasting kiss. "I love you." he lowly whispered onto her supple skin.

She smiled. Timo just made her fall in love with him every single day. "I love you too Timo." she cooed back softly. It seemed all like a perfect dream. She couldn't wait for him to look at one of his presents in particular.

Bouncing her knee, she watched from the sofa as he reached for one of the presents she got him. Their families watched on in excitement. He opened the little bag and took out a small wrapped parcel.

Carefully, he opened it. Pulling out two small baby grows, he read the print on it. 'Daddy's little lady' and 'Daddy's little gentleman'. He looked up at Elin and smiled with tears in his eyes. This was the happiest moment of his life. "look at the card." mouthed Elin. Timo pulled out the card and opened it up. A baby scan was the first thing he saw. He couldn't keep back the grin from showing.

In the card was a due date. '28th August 2018′.

Timo stood up after setting the things aside and pulled Elin into a hug.

Best Christmas so far. "I love you so much. I feel like the luckiest man alive." he murmured sweetly. Elin just mirrored his happy grin and pulled him into a passionate kiss. He pulled away and kneeled down to kiss her stomach.

"I can't wait to meet you little one!"