Neon Roos - America x England

America - Alfred
England - Arthur

Arthur had recently turned 21 so his friends thought it'd be a fun idea to take him a club. Neon Roos. The best night club in town. Run by a particularly mysterious guy.

Arthur watched everyone bustle around. Then his eyes settled on a youngish looking lad. Couldn't possibly be 18. "Artie look at this one!" cooed Kristjan. He didn't think Kristjan was one to go to these places but the Norwegian proved him wrong.

He didn't care about the stripper that Kristjan kept his eyes on but the one before him clearly tweaked his interest. Arthur continued his slow steps towards this entrancing boy. A black mask over the boy's face hiding everything but sparkling blue eyes.

A shock jolted up Arthur's body as soon as he connected his eyes with those blue ones. No one seemed to stay long enough to watch the boy. Going to look at more racy dressed girls and muscled guys.

Stepping towards the stage, he leaned on it looking up at whoever this was that entranced him. "Follow me sir." the boy said jumping down from the stage. It was as if he knew what Arthur wanted. Knew what he was there for.

Following the boy, he was shown to a room behind a set of purple curtains. As soon as they were alone together, Arthur saw the other side of the confident American. A shy boy. "You can do what you want to me. I won't complain. I won't do anything that you haven't told me to do." he said in a saddened voice. It was as if he was used to be used by so many others that he never got a good thing himself.

"I'm not going to force you to do anything." said Arthur taking a seat. "Y-You won't?" asked the boy. Arthur shook his head and let the boy sit beside him. "What's your name?" he asked. "Alfred." responded the American. Arthur smiled slightly.

"Well Alfred I'm going to do something for you and then I'm going to keep in contact with you." stated Arthur. He leaned in to kiss Alfred and moved his hand towards his leg. Running his fingers across the outline of the hardening cock, he got down on his knees and looked up at Alfred.

Weary blue eyes looked back at him. Slowly Arthur pulled off the shorts he wore and took in the size of the American. Keeping eye contact, he leaned in and licked the tip of Alfred's cock. The smooth skin running over his tongue. He teased him by gently swirling his tongue around the head and gently wrapping his lips around the twitching cock.

Arthur wanted to show this guy what someone could do for him if he left this place. The Brit had a few tricks up his sleeve and lowered his head down until the tip of Alfred's cock hit the back of his throat.

He pulled back and bobbed his head backwards and forwards. By the moans Alfred was letting out, he felt pride in his actions. He caused the American to let out those noises. He caused this much pleasure.

Arthur felt Alfred's dick pulse before he felt him release. Swallowing, he gave Alfred some tissue and a small card with a number on it. "Need anything just call. I'm Arthur by the way." said Arthur before walking away.

Alfred cleaned himself up, picked up the card and looked at it. Running out into the club area he saw no sign of this Arthur. Disheartened he finished his shift and went home. Picking up the white bit of card, he looked at it again for the second time that day. Vivid images came to mind of a man who gave him more than he ever received before.

And all that's left of the mysterious man was a number and a name.