Embarrassment - Sweden x Finland

Sweden - Berwald
Finland - Timo

Timo sighed as his phone rang out. He was literally just going to put the cake in the oven. "Yeah?" he asked once he picked it up. He was going to put the phone back down when there was no answer but then he heard it.

"Timo, I'm in jail." remarked the deep voice of the Swede. Timo's eyes widened and he wondered how on earth the Swede managed to get himself in jail. "What? How?" he asked quickly.

"Come bail me out, please," murmured Berwald. Timo nodded as Berwald told him where he was being held. Picking up the car keys, he drove over with the money and went to the desk. "How can I help you?" asked the police officer. Mid fifties, probably been on the force for a long time.

"I'm here to bail out Berwald Oxenstierna." stated Timo acting as calmly as possible. The man raised an eyebrow and typed some stuff in on the computer. "You can see him." he muttered. "Through the doors, turn left, down the stairs, take another left and you're there." he gave the directions to the Finnish male and Timo was quick to follow them.

Upon seeing Berwald hanging his head in the cell, he grew astounded that he really was in a cell. God only knows what he did to deserve this.

"Ber..." Timo breathed. The two officers that were leaning against the cell were snickering. One looked new on the force and the other looked like he was an idiot anyway. Berwald looked up at the mention of his name and stood up.

He reached his hands through the bars and held them out. "Ber... What did you do?" asked Timo holding his lover's hands. Berwald blushed. His cheeks now a bright red. The officers were nearly pissing themselves laughing.

"Do you mind?" asked Timo glaring at the two men. The two men shook their heads and scampered off. Berwald sighed out and murmured something too quiet for the Finn to hear.

Timo leaned closer. "Can you repeat what you said but a bit louder?" suggested Timo. Berwald nodded. He looked about ready to burst. "Apparently it's illegal to try on condoms and then put them back." said the Swede, loud and clear. Timo thought it over. Not once or twice but three times.

Berwald actually did that. Holy shit. "Hello mister officer, my boyfriend didn't mean to make you angry. He's very, very silly. Can you let him go?" asked Timo in a scary voice. Boy was Berwald going to get an earful.

He was bailed out and now they were standing just outside the police station. "Never mind, I'm going to stay locked up." muttered the Swede turning back around to go back into the police station.

Timo grabbed his ear and dragged him over to the car. "No you're fucking not. Get in the fucking car mister." demanded Timo pushing him towards the car. Berwald hung his head and got in the passenger side. Once he heard Timo swear, he knew he was done for.

That was also the moment he knew that he fucked up...