Only Fools Rush In - Ukraine x Hungary

Hungary - Elizabeta
Ukraine - Sofia

They were acquaintances at first. Sofia envied how lovely Elizabeta dressed. From fancy frocks to clothing you'd see in those expensive stores. She envied those green eyes and natural mahogany hair that hung in gentle waves and framed the Hungarian's face and flowed down her back. She envied how many friends Eliza had. How popular she was.

Elizabeta was the same. She envied how natural Sofia was. How down to earth and grounded she was. She envied the soft blonde hair and the gorgeous sky blue eyes. She envied the way Sofia could pull anything off and look absolutely stunning.

There was plenty they both admired about each other. Soon they started talking. Both of them finding things they had in common. Both of them loved looking after children. They loved sewing and working with flowers. Through months of talking, months of seeing other people, months of being friends, it finally happened.

They were in love. They were young and they were in love and nothing could prepare them for that moment. It had been years since then. College had started and still their love stayed strong for each other. Sofia grew her hair out and was the strongest girl Eliza knew.

As Eliza braided Sofia's hair she smiled. She never wanted this to end. "Sofia can you open that small box for me." she cooed and finished up the braid she was doing. She watched as the Ukrainian reached over to the small bedside table and picked up the small box.

A grin crept onto her face when she saw the bright smile and it's reflection in her eyes. "Only fools rush in but I can't help falling in love with you." sand Eliza softly. It was Sofia's favourite line in that song. Slowly it became Eliza's too. Sofia flung herself into a hug with the Hungarian.

"Yes, yes, oh my god yes!" she cried with happy tears running down her face. Elizabeta laughed happily and pressed kisses all over Sofia's face. This was by far the best day of her life