Falling For An Angel - Spain x Female! Norway

Prompt - "I need a girl like you"

Spain - Antonio 
Female! Norway - Elin

It was her eyes that drew him in. Her gorgeous sea blue eyes that entranced him. Her voice swayed him from many paths. Her voice was... he swore her voice sounded like the angels singing to him.

Oh he could write a thousand stories and none could compare to her beauty. His tail whipped about in thought. How he wanted to see her again. Her pale complexion complemented by the variants of pigments from the blooms of spring and summer.

How he dreamed of spending a human life time with her. Have children with her. Marry her. How desperately he wanted to have her. Long flowing hair comparing to that of a river made of gold. Full lips so kissable, so pink. He felt his ears burn at the thought of her.

"Thinking again?" purred that smooth voice. He looked around for her. She was no where to be seen. "Mi amour, please come out from where you're hiding." he cooed hoping his angel will show herself to him once more.

All of a sudden she was there standing before him full of beauty and grace. Pale blonde wings tucked in. A royal blue robe adorning her figure. He held out a hand for her to place hers in and smiled at her. "So beautiful." he murmured before kissing her knuckles. She looked down on him. Majestic.

"Why do you not pester the human girls?" she asked him finally looking away from his gaze. It seemed like he was burning a whole right through her. "I want... no I need a girl like you..." Antonio tried to charm his way into getting further into that ice maiden's heart.

"Antonio, you can't possibly want a Valkyrie." muttered Elin taking a seat next to the handsome demon. "Elin, I do. I want you. You have stolen this heart of mine and for eternity you shall keep it." he said in a loving tone while embracing the Valkyrie.

"I need a girl like you Elin, I need you." he stated and pulled her into a passionate kiss.