Thrown Away - Female! America x Lithuania

Prompt - "You can't just throw me away" 

Female! America - Amelia
Lithuania - Toris

It had come to a point in the relationship where nothing felt like it did when it was new. It didn't feel like when they were stable anymore. Amelia had spent countless times talking about how hot other guys were. She didn't even try to hide her disinterest in whatever Toris said.

The Lithuanian fell out of love with her too. The way she nitpicked everything she wore and constantly wanted to get make up, shoes and always was two faced. Amelia, when he first met her was beautiful with hardly any make up, the sort of pretty you'd only find if you loved someone's flaws before their perfections.

She liked studying, she liked hanging out with her older step-sister. Even her Canadian half-sister meant a lot to Amelia. Now it's like all these people were nothing to her and she became toxic.

Toris didn't like toxic, he preferred peaceful conversations and study dates. He preferred everything that was the opposite of how Amelia was now. He's given her too many chances for him to ever consider loving her again.

He walked through the halls, following the sound of bubbling laughter. "Amelia.." he greeted in a short, sharp tone. Amelia stopped laughing and looked at Toris with wide blue eyes. Why couldn't she just kept the glasses? It made her way cuter.

"What is it baby?" asked Amelia sidling up to Toris and stroking his arm. He pushed her away. "Can we talk?" he asked her. The American girl frowned. "You can say what you want in front of the girls, they don't mind." responded Toris. He looked at Emma, Lottie and Maria. All of them the type of girls you didn't want to mess up with.

He couldn't care less at the moment. "I don't think we're working out Amelia, maybe it's time for a break..." remarked Toris. His confidence was slowly sinking as everyone's eyes seemed to zone in on them. "What?" asked Amelia. Had she heard correctly?

"I want to break up." stated Toris. Now he was getting irritated. She weren't that stupid. She knew what he meant. Playing dumb wasn't exactly attractive.

"No you can't." retorted Amelia with a pout. She crossed her arms and tried to look angry but in reality she looked ridiculous. Toris shrugged her off and started to walk to his next class, the halls becoming more desolate. Amelia was quick on his heels though.

"You can't just throw me away!" she screeched as she clutched his arm. Toris was quite attractive so there were other girls who wanted his attention.

"You don't understand Amelia, I just did." he snapped, cold and harsh. That's the only way she'd listen. He didn't mean it that way. She silenced herself as they both stood in the nearly empty hallway in silence. Tears came to Amelia's eyes.

She needed comfort from him. Maybe she still loved him but he couldn't encourage a relationship where he didn't love her. He brought her into a hug.

"Amelia, look at it this way. I fell out of love with you. I don't want to break your heart if I continue our relationship. Why don't you try and find another guy. Someone more suited for you." murmured Toris brushing her hair back from her face. "I'm sorry but this is just how it is." he said and turned away from her and left.

"You can't just throw me away," Amelia whispered towards Toris' retreating figure.