Amazing Eyes - Sweden x Finland

Sweden - Berwald
Finland - Timo 

"Your eyes are amazing... do you know that?" remarked Timo looking into Berwald's eyes. A blush coated his cheeks as he heard his boyfriend say that.

"No they're not," he remarked turning his gaze back to the stars. Timo sat up and cradled Berwald's jaw in his hand. Delicately, he pressed a kiss to each cheek just below his eyes.

"Yes..." Timo breathed taking in the way they reflected the moonlight, "They are."

They were the best things Timo had seen. He loved looking into those gorgeous eyes and falling deeper in love with Berwald. "Your eyes are one of the first things I see when I think about you. They hold this certain spark in them that makes it seem as though you know something that someone else doesn't. I love the colour of them..." murmured Timo caressing Ber's cheek with his thumb.

"I wish that you would just see that your eyes are one of your best features," muttered Timo with a soft smile. He kissed away the tears that rolled down Berwald's cheeks and chuckled.

He pulled Berwald into a kiss filled with love. Berwald's heart swelled with happiness at the words that Timo spoke to him. It brought him to tears. How could this lovable soul love him this much?

There was no words to explain how much happiness those words caused him so he just let himself sink deeper and deeper into that kiss.

"Just don't get me started on what else I love about you. It'd be too long of a list," muttered Timo smiling.

All his words were genuine and Berwald pulled him into another kiss under the stars.