Kitten - Iceland x Hong Kong *NSFW* *Smut* *Lemon*

Prompt - *You look like a fucking dog in heat*

Iceland - Emil
Hong Kong - Leon

Emil circled Leon as he licked his lips. The way he walked made Leon realise that he was the one to be submissive this time around. Everything about Emil seemed to draw him in. Allure him into sinning without a care about his dignity. It felt so good when Emil pleasured him and treated him like royalty.

It still felt good when his arms were bound, spit trailing down his chin and eyes filled with tears. It still felt good his limbs burned from the ways he would be taken and the dark, lust filled words that tumbled past supple lips.

No doubt in his mind that it still felt so undeniably good when kisses were pressed down his body towards the one place that caused pleasurable surges. "What do you want?" asked Emil. A shiver went up Leon's spine.

Leon whimpered. God Emil's voice sounded so good. He didn't know how much more he could take of the teasing words and actions. "I've barely even started," the Icelander remarked in a cool tone. His amethyst gaze bore over the Cantonese boy who was waiting so eagerly.

He leaned in close to Leon and pressed kisses up his neck. "You like this don't you, you like when I tease you, make you wait until you beg." purred Emil before blowing next to Leon's ear.

Leon shuddered and thrust his hips forwards towards Emil. He felt like he was close already with the teasing fingers that barely touched his cock and caressed his thigh so lightly he didn't know if it was a figment of his imagination. "Yes." he responded.

Emil chuckled. "Yes? I haven't even asked you anything." he murmured. The Icelandic teen looked over Leon before making sure those brown eyes were watching him closely. Teasingly he flexed slightly and ran a hand down the lean muscle that covered his body and pulled at his boxers.

This earned him another small moan from Leon. This wasn't fair... the only down side to being the submissive one is not being able to touch Emil's body. His eyes wandered down Emil's body and watched as Emil slowly started stroking his own hard cock. He tugged at his restraints but slowed his actions once Emil was taking steps towards him.

Emil emitted a low growl once he took sight of Leon so eager and mused to himself. Emil leaned down to take a hold of Leon's hair and pull him towards where he needed him. Leon looked up at Emil and licked his lips. "You look like a fucking dog in heat." remarked Emil before he felt a wave of pleasure hit him.