Popular Kid - Hong Kong x Iceland

Hong Kong - Leon
Iceland - Ari 

Leon looked around his room. Pondering of memories made in the High School. He knew the popular kids. He knew that Ari was one of them. Lovely, lovely, Ari. Leon loved the way he smiled, the way he talked with such eloquence and the way he held respect for those who respected him.

He wasn't the typical popular kid. He wasn't stuck up. At least not when he was with Leon. Those secret meet ups. The Cantonese boy loved those meet ups with the Icelander. He loved the secrets they shared, the dreams, the doubts and everything they thought of.

There was a tapping on his window. Opening it, he found Ari sitting there and waiting for him to let him in. He stepped aside and watched as Ari climbed in. Pale cheeks flushed red and a charming smirk on his face.

"Hello Leon." he cooed when he stood in front of Leon. His slender fingers caressed Leon's cheek and cupped his jaw. This time it was different. He felt different. "Hi..." Leon managed to whisper back. He didn't know how to act around this Ari. He didn't know what to do or say.

He loved the way a shiver went up his spine whilst Ari was looking at him like that. Burning amethyst eyes full of desire. "Leon... you don't know how much I've been thinking of you, wanting you, chasing you. You're clueless to the little notes I left, the way I looked at you and spoke to you.." Ari spoke so passionately to him, voice low and alluring.

Leon was confused. Why was Ari doing this? Was it a prank from his popular friends? Leon could feel Ari's tender touches and he moved his hands to finally reach out to the boy opposite him.

Their lips touched softly and lashes fanned over cheeks. Their hearts beat steadily within their chest and they felt at peace with each other. They felt like home was where the other was.

Ari pulled away from Leon and smiled. That smile made Leon fall that much quicker into the depths of emotion. He pulled Ari back into another kiss and started to pull at his tie until it was off. Leon carded his hands through Ari's soft hair and pulled him backwards.

Another word fell upon his lips but he couldn't bring himself to say it. So he fell backwards on the bed with lips locked in heated passion. With tender touches, feverish kisses and hushed I love yous as they marked each others skin with love.

They stayed locked in desire and passion to fulfil their lust and love. Ari and Leon lost something that day but gained a thing they can keep forever.