I Smell Your Blood

Once Arthur supplied the signal to start, we immediately sprang into action against our chosen opponents, astonishing everyone with our proactive approach. It was a departure from our usual strategy of waiting for the other side to make the first move.

As I raced toward my opponent, I couldn't help but notice that the atmosphere shifted, and snow began to fall heavily, almost like a blizzard. The path became blanketed with snow, creating an ethereal yet challenging battlefield. The leader of the opposing team, despite his alarm, turned transparent, showcasing his unique ability.

Felix transformed into full metal, ready to unleash a powerful punch on the tall male. The latter skillfully avoided the attack thanks to his ability. However, he failed to anticipate Minho's transformation into an anaconda snake, silently gliding towards him to initiate a strangling maneuver. Meanwhile, Felix directed his full force at the buffy guy.

Chan, stationed at the start with my scarf blindfolding him, stood his ground. The triplets launched strikes at him, but he effortlessly dodged every hit while landing his own precise and powerful counterattacks. It seemed like his vampire gene played a significant role in his impeccable combat skills.

A sudden tornado manifested on the battlefield, accompanied by a male scream. It was a clear indication that the leader was caught in the whirlwind, with Hyunjin executing his role diligently to ensure the leader couldn't reach any of us.

My focus shifted when I realized I couldn't locate the youngest opponent amidst the snowfall and ongoing battle. The challenging task of finding a small boy in the midst of chaos became apparent. My predicament didn't last long, though, as I spotted him preparing to strike Minho, who was occupied dealing with the tall boy wielding a knife.

Realization struck me too late. I rushed toward the boy, attempting to intervene, but he swiftly brought the knife down, stabbing me in the stomach. Despite the searing pain, I maintained my composure, concealing the extent of my injury.

He kicked me aside before standing up, knife still directed my way. I gritted my teeth, holding onto the wound, determined to stand tall in front of him.

"Y/N!!! WHAT'S THAT SMELL!!"

The heightened senses of a vampire were both a blessing and a curse, especially when it came to the unmistakable scent of blood. Even with his eyes covered, he was the first to notice the scent, bringing attention to my dire situation.

Thinking quickly, I surveyed the surroundings. The tornado still raged on. I released my grip on the wound, allowing more blood to spill onto the pristine white snow. With determination, I stormed towards the boy, ignoring another stab to my body. I propelled him into the whirlwind, but my plan took an unexpected turn when he dragged me in with him.

In the midst of the chaos, I could hear Hyunjin cursing as he observed the unfolding spectacle. However, he couldn't stop the hurricane, as doing so would put everyone's life in jeopardy.