Save The Baby or Your Darling

Request: Can you do Melone, Prosciutto, and Risotto for their s/o who dies in childbirth. Alternatively, if they had to choose between the darling surviving or the baby. Lmfao you can't have your cake and eat it too ♡♡

Tw: afab reader, pregnancy, child loss,

Prosciutto:

Prosciutto can choose his darling without hesitation; As long as he has his darling Prosciutto is content. The baby was meant to be a keep you occupied. He noticed how bored you were getting and figured it would reignite your rebellious phase, that's why he suggested starting a family.

He invested too much time and effort into molding you, it'd be ridiculous to let you go in favor of a child. Not that Prosciutto wasn't excited to have a son with you and was pretending to care since you were pregnant. He did care, but he understands that these things happen. For the sake of your mental health and to prevent another setback Prosciutto will give his condolences, and may offer to try again when you're ready.

Risotto:

For a little more than a decade, Risotto has known nothing but cruelty. Most of his lonely days were spent sending politicians and civilians alike to their deaths. Then he found you, a helpless civilian that captured his heart. For once Risotto was hopeful for the future, wishing to live out his life with you at his side. He is not going to sacrifice your life for your baby.

There is a subtle ache in his chest knowing you both would go home without the baby and be surrounded by all the baby stuff he gifted you. Now you'll have to box it away until the new baby comes along, but since you nearly died Risotto won't be too excited to try for kids again in the future. He won't go as far as forcing you to get your tubes cauterized instead he suggests adopting a child.

Melone:

A choice like this should've been easy for Melone considering the deep affection he has for you. He always placed you on a pedestal and worshiped your very existence and thanked you for gracing him with the smallest doses of attention. To Melone, you were his angel, sent to fill his days with pleasure and add purpose to his life.

Meanwhile, the baby is meant to symbolize your love for one another. An adorable bundle of joy that'll show everyone that your heart and soul belong to Melone. He also dreamed of sharing the adventure with you, raising a kid that'll want for nothing as they're being provided unconditional love, and parents willing to break their backs to protect them from hardships.

Sadly, the child and his lover weren't meant to coexist. Melone begs the doctor to save his beloved, barely able to speak above a whisper as his perfect world collapses around him before it even begins. As the doctors work swiftly to save your life Melone recites a prayer to his child, asking for them to have a safe journey and guidance to their destination.