Pesci's Favorite Hobbies {With Darling}

Request: Pesci is underrated and we ( those who care ) all know it's because he's ✨ugly✨ and he isn't a Risotto. Can I have headcanons for how he would include darling into his activities like cooking, baking, fishing, etc? Assuming darling loves him now.

    Author's Note: Ughh, I hate it when Pesci is purposely exempt for La Squadra headcanons over his looks! I be looking forward to reading them and then people will put things like "no, just no" or something similar🥺, his looks are unconventional yet that doesn't mean he can't be included! But I can't make people write about a character they don't like or be upset with them, just means I'll have to provide the Pesci content I want to see 😌✨

     Fishing trips! I know that's an obvious and overused activity regarding Pesci but he has a fishing pole stand and wears fishing hooks on his clothes! At first Pesci won't invite you along to fish because it requires patients and many people find it boring, he'd rather wait for you to ask. When you do, he's too excited to teach you and show off his knowledge of fishing, if you already know how even better, you could probably teach him a new trick.

     Cooking dinner together is also a big thing for him since it'll be the perfect time to talk about your days and if the two of you were busy it's like mandatory quality time. This is even the time for bad cooks to learn how to make a decent meal, Pesci lends you his cookbook and leads you through the process of not burning water. If you're still not good at it you could still help with cutting vegetables and mixing batter.

     Growing up Pesci loved being crafty and picked up crocheting. The others, Prosciutto & Illuso, pick on him for loving such a "feminine", as they put it, activity but he didn't let that stop him. Again, Pesci isn't going to make you learn or partake in the activity just having you near him while he's crocheting is enough. While he does like making cute things like little fish and pandas, Pesci has made tons of blankets, each with their own unique design. The team usually asks if he has an extra they can have.

     On his own swimming can be pretty fun, he loves being in water and just basking in the sunlight. He didn't want to bring you because he was too worried that you'd drown and he wouldn't notice, or that you'd try to drown him for abducting you. That's not the case anymore! Pesci likes splashing around in the water and will playfully throw water on you if you don't mind getting drenched. When you're relaxing on a float he'll swim around it and ask if you're enjoying yourself.

     Every once in a while on a beautiful sunny day Pesci will take you out on a picnic. Instead of sitting at a bench he likes setting down a blanket and being in the grass. Because he cares about your comfort he always brings a green cushion for you to sit on. This is something you get pulled into only because Pesci wants you to spend time outside so this also happened before you returned his love.